Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62060 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default KWWHunction Twitter Account!

I don't know if this has been discussed before but, I was actually taking a look at KWWHunction's Twitter account, and it looks like you have tweeted every possible thread on the forum, even of members introducing themselves, just saying whats the point of doing so?

Take a look at it
    Raptile Reviewed by Raptile on . KWWHunction Twitter Account! I don't know if this has been discussed before but, I was actually taking a look at KWWHunction's Twitter account, and it looks like you have tweeted every possible thread on the forum, even of members introducing themselves, just saying whats the point of doing so? Take a look at it http://i2.lulzimg.com/28e0b7a915.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Free traffic? Lulz.

Respected Member
    It's automated

Well, should it atleast post from specified categories which would benefit people such as Tutorials or Money Making Methods or anything else instead of people introducing themselves.

.: The GodFather :.
    Good point, this can be adjusted.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    or just news...

I kill u
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    it can't really be adjusted to be honest. there is no setting in vb to show only certain forums in the rss feed and i don't wanna install yet another plugin to load the site with silly stuff that can get us hacked

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    vBulletin has by default too, without any plugin: http://www.besthostingforums.com/ext...mids=13,14,2,6

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Actually, posting few tweets a day can be done manually, it doesn't necessary have to be automated.

companies use twitter / social networks for informing abou updates

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information