Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61001 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I kill u
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    changed the feed to include only certain forums now.

mmm mmm!
    I think it would be much better if one of us had done it manually. It's not all that is worth, or deserves to be posted there. I think we should have some kind of limit, especially when this should be an official Twitter for KWWHunction.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

3.   Sponsored Links

Google Corp.
    Quote Originally Posted by KWWHTech View Post
    changed the feed to include only certain forums now.
    It still looks bad to be honest.

For a webmaster forum's twitter account, its looks amateur. Why on earth have you set it to tweet part of the post as well as the title?

Use a better service to push updates to twitter and make sure you #hashtag predefined keywords for each forum you feed to twitter. Whats the point in feeding updates to twitter if you're not going to hashtag tweets - such a waste? Or just PM me the twitter account details and I'll set it up properly.

Seriously, as a webmaster forum things like this should be done properly.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    It would be better if it would be used for site updates/announcements and not for fetching post feeds. Like when this website is down atleast we would have an idea why it was down.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Oh my god someone fire KWWH tech. A plugin? What the hell are you using a vBullitin Plugin for to post tweets. Their are thousands of better ways of automating tweets.
    Oh my god, someone please teach Mr Happy the difference between "their" "there" and "they're". You are a native English speaker, stop embarrassing yourself.

Why do you insist on constantly being a pain in the ass? I rarely see you make posts like "wow I like this, good job KWWH staff", instead you always seem to be complaining about one thing or another.

As for the Twitter account, it's good to see it finally improved. Hopefully more of you will start following it now.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    y not manually update it from time to time [hmmm] It wont take tooo much of time. If u find any post which is useful any member,staff can PM a particular admin who will be handling posting on Twitter acc and that admin would post it. may be 10 mins a day ?

Would look more professional

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

.: The GodFather :.
    OJ if you want to manage it, then please by all means

we need someone to take care of our twitter so it wont be lonely there...
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Capone i will do it. i will also tweet sexual things to other KWWH members To show love and all

Allie
    I volunteer ibby

•     
    i like the way KWWH staff are trying to improve KWWH.

One think i have notice for last few weeks people are creating more threads in Feedback and Suggestions than in the General Discussion.
    General Discussion section is dying there is no more new threads as it use to be we need more NSFW
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

• Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information