Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6870 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default is paypal not limiting filehoster's account now a days??

As we saw , at the end of january and the whole february, paypal limited almost all filehoster's account whoever have affiliate system. My question is , now we can see a lot of filehosts, almost everyday we can see new filehost. so pp isnt limiting their account ?? If yes, how much days need to lift limit of those account ??

If somebody open a filehost like mediafire without any affiliate system, then would pp limit that account too ??
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . is paypal not limiting filehoster's account now a days?? As we saw , at the end of january and the whole february, paypal limited almost all filehoster's account whoever have affiliate system. My question is , now we can see a lot of filehosts, almost everyday we can see new filehost. so pp isnt limiting their account ?? If yes, how much days need to lift limit of those account ?? If somebody open a filehost like mediafire without any affiliate system, then would pp limit that account too ?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well rapidshare let you pay for premium with paypal, have done for years without any issues, it seems that the market is calming down a bit now. Nobody since Megaupload has shut down/been shut down - so all looking alright atm. Though I can't be sure in the future. But as for paypal, I think there arn't any hosts that big atm that they would be limited by paypal - we don't have the likes of filesonic anymore so...

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    From what I have seen posted on the net, check the xfs support forums on this also, if you just do it without speaking to them first you will have a tougher time.

I am sure there is much more to it then that though.

Affiliate programs that pay uploaders seem to be a trigger for scrutiny from the posts being made and it may also have to do with the type of PP account you have/plan to use.

Banned
    I think there's nothing wrong with those offering pay-per-sales. You're only selling cloud storage after all.

I would say no. Take an example of Netload. They are paying in thousands via paypal. If paypal is limiting file host's account then netload's would have been limited 3 months ago.

@WDF which type of pp account should use to avoid such limitation ??

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    From what I have read, if you are not 1 of those that are grandfathered in, they want a business account with all sorts of documentation and a portion of ( about 50%) your balance must remain in the account for charge backs/disputes. They want to know before you actually begin receiving funds from others also.

I am sure there are other conditions, you should contact them with any plans to operate this tye of business first anyway being it is in their High Risk category.

Thread Information