Hi webmasters,

I have more than 700K active email subscriber list that i want to monetize from it, but the problem is that i could not found email marketing website that could have a cheap plan for it, any suggestion on how to send email to those 700K in the most effective ways? if ever possible looking for free one .

I had see mailChimp, getresponse, benchmarkmail, aweber, they provide prices that i could not afford.
even facebook could only handle 5000 email list .

looking forward for your opinion on this issue

kind regards

xeniux
xeniux Reviewed by xeniux on . Email Marketing site that could handle 700K active email subscriber list Hi webmasters, I have more than 700K active email subscriber list that i want to monetize from it, but the problem is that i could not found email marketing website that could have a cheap plan for it, any suggestion on how to send email to those 700K in the most effective ways? if ever possible looking for free one :P. I had see mailChimp, getresponse, benchmarkmail, aweber, they provide prices that i could not afford. even facebook could only handle 5000 email list :(. looking Rating: 5