Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61117 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WarezScene.org

Default What would you need to....

Thinking of starting a hosting company such as MilliDrive.

Now its a new concept to me, and apart from te obvious DESIGNER/SITE/server stuff....what else would you need? specific code?

cheers.
    Sir Mark Reviewed by Sir Mark on . What would you need to.... Thinking of starting a hosting company such as MilliDrive. Now its a new concept to me, and apart from te obvious DESIGNER/SITE/server stuff....what else would you need? specific code? cheers. Rating: 5
    Respected: UltimA

Red Eagle

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    A great domain name and some way of paying or rewarding uploaders so they'll use your hosting. It's a competitive market and a lot of uploaders are now expecting money or something good in return.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    WarezScene.org
    Yes, but i meant coding and script wise.

Ive got a shit ton of money to pour into this, i just want to use it efficiently.

Suggestions for domain name?

Red Eagle

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    My suggestions :

1)Remote upload and possibility to upload from other filehosts/torrents ( user provides premium account and host leeches from there ) just like filefactory ... register and you will see

2)For free users the best thing it would be to limit just the speed ... and no stupid countdowns

3)Total privacy for uploaders ? I guess that would be too much from the legal point of view

4)Reward system but with more than one payout method ... paypal brings lots of headaches

5)Hosted Offshore

6)Light design , no complicated bullshit

Website's:
    WarezScene.org
    Cheers Norix.

1) Will try and have that implemented for sure
    2) Was never going to do countdown, i'll limit download to a "respectable" 100kb/s though
    3) Ill have it as private as legally possible, dont wanna dissapoint my warez buddies
    4)I never used paypal and never will. ePassporte and Moneybookers will most likely be primary (Ill entertain the offer of special debit cards if it gets big enough)
    5) Will be hosted in Russia
    6) Will be as light as possible.

Red Eagle

Thread Information