Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Light PHP work

Hello All,

I want to do some light PHP development work like form submission, storing to database, file handling, etc...

Does anyone have anything that I can do??

And don't worry, if the work is really petty, I won't charge anything for it... I am doing it just for some practice before entering the real market...

Thanks.
    trustjon Reviewed by trustjon on . Light PHP work Hello All, I want to do some light PHP development work like form submission, storing to database, file handling, etc... Does anyone have anything that I can do?? And don't worry, if the work is really petty, I won't charge anything for it... I am doing it just for some practice before entering the real market... Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I don't intend to seem like I'm being a smart ass, but perhaps you should just think of projects to work on. Surely you have an idea, or an improvement or different take on a concept that's already out there. When you do work for others, your creativity is often limited by the box of a deadline, budget, or just a strict project. Take advantage of things while you're not on a leash.

Exploring ideas in your own way is a great method to learn the language and further understand the structures and steps of different sized projects. If you intend on doing it professionally, make up something to show off your talents -- a client loves to actually see your work before making a decision.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

Create a php bot for fun lol. Its purpose whatever you want. Maybe try and scrape interesting baby names... be creative as Buddah says.

Thread Information