Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61295 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default some advices to work with CPA?

hello, I just want to star working with CPA, isthere any tip i should before start working?
    gt911 Reviewed by gt911 on . some advices to work with CPA? hello, I just want to star working with CPA, isthere any tip i should before start working? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

There are n number of ways to promote cpa offers. I worked in the field for nearly two years and that was the time when youtube marketing was at the peak. Dunno really how the field is now but definitely u have to do some market research at first - find the niche - join good cpa firms - get your offers and promote in free means - social bookmarking, facebook, youtube or paid like adwords, msn etc. but truly u have to have some capital to invest if you are seriously into it. Btw check bhw for tutorials and tips as i have learnt most from there n dp.

thanks a lot man, but what is "bhw"?

thanks a lot man, but what is "bhw"?
    Blackhatworld - lotta peeps in there who having deep knowledge abt marketing.

cpa promoting via youtube is still very lucrative and used mostly by newbies - as Joomlaz said bhw is the perfect place to learn the "yourube cpa methode"

Quote Originally Posted by gt911 View Post
    hello, I just want to star working with CPA, isthere any tip i should before start working?
    Hey GT, the best advise anyone can give you is that you need to keep the correct mindset, Don't attempt to get rich fast, take the time to learn.. Good things come with time my friend. Never give up!

With that said, you need to narrow down your options, CPA is a large market, and you will be over whelmed with the info you can find on ebooks & other guides/videos.

You have a great deal of options you can go after for CPA, such as:

Content Locking
    List building
    PPV
    Long Term SEO
    Email Mail Marketing (whitehat & blackhat)
    Blackhat Campaigns.

These are just some of the basic CPA options.
    You should really take some time to narrow down what type of approach you wish to take. Most people start off w/o any sense of direction, This only leads to failure.

Do a little research, and once you find the basic approach you wish to learn, stick to that approach, don't try to mix two things at once.
    Don't go around buying ebooks & software till you already have the basic knowledge. Most things can be found with use of Google. Don't be foolish and buy WSO's or ebooks from forums like Digital Point.

With that said, I wish you the best of luck my friend.
    Maybe one day when you learn a skill set we can work on something together, know knows

Hey moviedemands, that is the kind of anwers I was looking for...thanks a lot man.... thansk to the other users, too.

Thread Information