Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61830 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Me too my uncle lived in Canada for 2 years and he practically was crying blood when his over-sea business was over and had to come !! he loved Canada so much !

US had a taste of absolute world domination around WW2 when the world was buried under pile of ashes and these assholes loved the taste so much that they are doing everything to keep their falsely assumed Godhood over the world ! just watch their TV and the propaganda they feed people all the time to make them think they are living in heaven ! US need to wake up and treat other equally. I would love to see their twisted faces when they finally realize that the era of world needing a Godfather is over !

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    I so agree with you luches, the poor Americans never really know whats really going on in their country, the real news is never reported. They have to go to outside news sources to find out the truth.

What I cant understand is why the US continues to openly critisize a great country like Canada, like they
    have in this report, when Canada is supposed to be one of their allies. It was the same when the East Coast of the US had terrible power cuts one year and the Gov blamed Canada!!! NOT SO.

The problem was caused by the old antequated electrical cables that are still overground in most
    of the US. Even this third world country I live in now, have started putting their electrical cables underground and they have been working on this for years.
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

3.   Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information