Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6672 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default removed .com Not Good for you

Dear sir/madam,
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Due to a HDD crash yesterday on the node Deer, we lost the data. I have re-sent you the VPS details and we would be giving one month compensation for the inconvenience caused. We know how it feels but the crash left us with no option.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again and we would be happy to further assist you!

wtf ?

to say that has it all solved?
    I lost the whole database, all files and only had one can tell me you're sorry and that gives me another month free with your shitty host?
    draeq Reviewed by draeq on . removed .com Not Good for you wtf ? to say that has it all solved? I lost the whole database, all files and only had one can tell me you're sorry and that gives me another month free with your shitty host? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Your own fault you lost all the data. Backup your shit. That's not the hosts fault/responsibility. Shit happens all the time. It's not the first time in the world and it's not the last.

I hope he revokes your free months because you're so ungrateful and disrespectful.

Thread Information