Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6965 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up Adsense Website - PR3 - $102 Earnings

Why i am selling it ?
    I had a partnership with a guy and i used his adsense domain , and now he can't send me the money so i am selling the website.
    ALSO THIS AUCTION INCLUDE ONLY THE DOMAIN AND THE ARTICLES ON THAT DOMAIN , THE FILES FOR WORDPRESS CAN'T RECOVER THEM BECAUSE MY HOSTING ACCOUNT FRIEND DOESN'T REPLY .

The website made $102.54 earnings in Total and HAS LOT OF POTENTIAL to make even more if you advertise it properly.

It was on 1st place on google , but i didn't made any more seo to it so now it is on 3rd place .

SIMPLE AND EASY AUTOMATIC WEBSITE .
    You just set it with your adsense seo it a little and earnings will increase day by day .

What you will get:
    The o: http://www.heartpalpitationsaftereating.com/

Content: Only articles because i can't recover the wordpress files from hosting
    LifeTime Support

ADDITIONAL if you WANT i also have another domain called http://www.lifequotesforgirls.com/ But i didn't seod it too much and it only made about $3 .

ADSENSE PICTURE :
    scriptburn Reviewed by scriptburn on . Adsense Website - PR3 - $102 Earnings Why i am selling it ? I had a partnership with a guy and i used his adsense domain , and now he can't send me the money so i am selling the website. ALSO THIS AUCTION INCLUDE ONLY THE DOMAIN AND THE ARTICLES ON THAT DOMAIN , THE FILES FOR WORDPRESS CAN'T RECOVER THEM BECAUSE MY HOSTING ACCOUNT FRIEND DOESN'T REPLY . The website made $102.54 earnings in Total and HAS LOT OF POTENTIAL to make even more if you advertise it properly. It was on 1st place on google , but i didn't Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    you didnt mentioned price mate.
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

mention the price...

Website's:
    UsersTracking.com WhatIsNanoSim.com TVShowsBB.com WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com WhatIsLoan.net
    50$ / Paypal

Regards.
    Nano Sim Cutter | TVShowsBB.com | UsersTracking.com - Online Visitor Counter
    WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com | What Is Loan

It's a bidding so bidding start at $ 50 . BIN is $250

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Read the marketplace rules before you make another thread here.

Thread Information