Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Donwload problems with Rapidgator

I have started using Rapidgator few days ago. It's good and i am earning good amount money from it inspite of the fact that it counts only 1 download per IP. But the main problem i am facing is that neither i am able to download my uploaded files nor other people. Whenever i try to download, either the download get's stuck or i get a broken file and the same is happening with people who are trying to download my files. Anyone experiencing the same problem ??
    (I have tried downloading with latest version of Mozilla and Chrome)
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Donwload problems with Rapidgator I have started using Rapidgator few days ago. It's good and i am earning good amount money from it inspite of the fact that it counts only 1 download per IP. But the main problem i am facing is that neither i am able to download my uploaded files nor other people. Whenever i try to download, either the download get's stuck or i get a broken file and the same is happening with people who are trying to download my files. Anyone experiencing the same problem ?? (I have tried downloading with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Works great in IE, otherwise use jDownloader.

maybe they got overloaded

Thread Information