Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61111 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Other than PPS and PPD, what kind of reward program?

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Candy?

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    PPD/PPS + Payment daily + Minimum payment 1.00USD, Payment methods : AP,PP,MB,WM

Atleast 30/1K Downloads
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    PPD/PPS + Payment daily + Minimum payment 1.00USD, Payment methods : AP,PP,MB,WM

Atleast 30/1K Downloads
    LOL. Bit of a joke.

Given I asked 'what else other than PPD/PPS, the the only things you mentioned are PPS and PPD.

1USD min payout? Hardly worth receiving such small payments given the high fees charged by all those methods you suggested.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    -pps plan like in filesonic or netload (elite/super elite in fsc)
    -weekly payment
    -decent speed ul/dl
    -better UI of filemanager like in filesonic/wupload
    -bonus, just like wupload did in their first month and what filesonic did every other month

filehost industy = dead now

cause paypal and other payment gateway are banning it,

when u grow large enough, they will ban ur paypal account and u screwed!

we need new IDEA!

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    What is wrong with all of you?

The OP said NO PAYOUTS, NO PPD, NO PPS, an alternate reward program yes but NO Monetary Payments.

In case you lot had not noticed most new file hosts with affiliate programs paying money to uploaders have payment processor problems.

Some Payment Processors specify they will not work with a file host that has a cash rewards program of any kind. They say it is high risk but they are not telling you it is not high risk because of charge backs. The Payment Processors are being pressured by the regulators and larger legitimate clients to not work with the file hosts.

Read some threads over at the xfs support forum. Everyone seems to know they are all having trouble but no one seems to want to read why or look at it for any other perspective but they did not get paid.

FShoppe a points system with rewards being electronic gift cards to major online merchants and service providers. Maybe offer gift cards to hosting and rdp/rda providers. Anything with a value that could be resold so the recipient could generate cash on his own.

You have to come up with something to please the payment processors and the cash whores and quickly convert to cash at the same time.

Other file hosts with payment processor issues take note.

good speed for free users (150-200KB/s), premium users(100MB/s), streaming mp4,mkv,avi movies (converting only those uploaded by premium users, available to see for everyone).
    You have PPS & PPD, you can add CPD (Coins per Download),
    10dl=1 coin, 100 coins can be:
    5GB of direct download for selected files
    vouchers for namecheap & godaddy
    logitech mouses
    1month website hosting
    adding 5GB to your storage (if not premium)
    tshirts with something draw on it or written: "I do not download dvdrips from *filehosting name* ....
    only FullHDs ;-) "

I really want to see something new & fresh and that last for long.

Cloudhosting will be really good, if the server that hosts my files goes down, I will still be able to download them.

ehm... the t-shirts should be free as they are free spam ;-)

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Obviously I am looking for ideas of reward schemes to promote FileShoppe, so out of the box ideas are welcome!

You have PPS & PPD, you can add CPD (Coins per Download),
    We DO NOT offer PPS/PPD. What is CPD? Some sort of pseudo points system?

I really want to see something new & fresh and that last for long.
    I would hope that FileShoppe qualifies for this definition. We are not typical in any way. For 1, there are no premium accounts. Files are bought (by downloaders) and sold (by uploaders). For this reason it is impossible for us to offer PPS and PPD just doesnt fit out model. Instead, the uploader receives the value of each sale made, and it is paid out instantly.

Re: WDF
    In case you lot had not noticed most new file hosts with affiliate programs paying money to uploaders have payment processor problems.
    We have no such problem :-). Our payment processor is excellent and their split payment functionality means payouts is never an issue since payouts are made at the time a purchase is made. Meaning payouts of $0.001 are possible!

5GB of direct download for selected files
    vouchers for namecheap & godaddy
    logitech mouses
    1month website hosting
    adding 5GB to your storage (if not premium)
    tshirts with something draw on it or written: "I do not download dvdrips from *filehosting name* ....
    only FullHDs ;-) "
    I like these ideas. Very much out of the box from what is currently seen.

Interestingly, we use somthing called 'Site Coins', which is a product of CarrotPay (our processing gateway), which we can issue at will. We currently issue $1 to all new downloaders and $5 to all new uploaders.

These site coins are spendible at File Shoppe but we do offer to redeem them via Paypal after $20+ has been earned. If this is not attractive enough, what do you think about getting 3rd parties to accept these site coins so they could be spent elsewhere, as you suggest, for things like hosting, and other 'lowish' value goods/services?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information