Hey does anyone know what "Tour" is my friend had come up to me the other day trying to explain to me that tour is a way to browse the internet anonymously basically through a proxy & access websites that we can not see due to U.S limitations & apparently there's a site which people use a internet currency called bit-coins to buy all kinds of stuff. Apparently you can even make money selling these bit coins.

If anyone knows anything about this can they please give me a full depth explanation because something like this is interesting & I would like to see what these websites that we cannot normally see. I wonder what kinda sites are hidden from the common eye.
DeMoN100 Reviewed by DeMoN100 on . Tour Hey does anyone know what "Tour" is my friend had come up to me the other day trying to explain to me that tour is a way to browse the internet anonymously basically through a proxy & access websites that we can not see due to U.S limitations & apparently there's a site which people use a internet currency called bit-coins to buy all kinds of stuff. Apparently you can even make money selling these bit coins. If anyone knows anything about this can they please give me a full depth explanation Rating: 5