Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61097 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    DesiUnseen.com

Wink Two Questions? Can anybody Answer?

1. Is there any option to DOWNLOAD with high speed from file hosts, like remote upload speed? even we have slow/normal speed Internet connection.

2. Is there any option to remote upload from streaming website to filehosts?
    xfactormaster Reviewed by xfactormaster on . Two Questions? Can anybody Answer? 1. Is there any option to DOWNLOAD with high speed from file hosts, like remote upload speed? even we have slow/normal speed Internet connection. 2. Is there any option to remote upload from streaming website to filehosts? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    1) nope if you have slow internet
    2) try to get video link with IDM it might work on some sites
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

Website's:
    DesiUnseen.com
    1. I have premium account already for all the filehosts, I can remote upload within very few minutes, but download completely depends on my Internet speed.
    Eg, I can remote upload like 10MB or more speed( with my actual Internet speed is 90KBps).But download is for 90KBps, since my Internet speed is 90KBps.

2. Tried with IDM, unfortunately, that did not work any file hosts.

how can you download with high speed if you have low speed internet? wtf?

Website's:
    DesiUnseen.com
    @lellouchftw

Yes, there should be a way. But we do not find or know, unfortunately.
    How that is possible to upload with 10MBps speed remotely to filehosts, even I have low/90KBps Internet speed?
    Did you get the logic or point?

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Everyone knows how to get faster internet, except you, my friend. It's called: BUY FASTER INTERNET, else, don't ask stupid questions, because you look stupid. This is webmaster forum, not a kindergarden, if you didn't learned basics, wtf are you even doing here?

If your home internet download speed is 90kbps, you cannot download faster than that, unless you buy faster internet connection. Wow, that is completely illogical, huh?

Website's:
    DesiUnseen.com
    @cvrle77
    I apologize, if my question is really stupid.
    I am just trying to find a way to download, like remote upload speed is huge than actual Internet speed.

Why don't you think in a positive way, since I have most of the filehost's premium accounts.
    It may be a technology breakthrough,,, ha ha ha LOL
    Thank you all your inputs.
    I will post here definitely, if I find a way.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    No you can't xfactormaster, just upgrade your internet connection to a faster one. There's no way you'll be able to get more than 90kbps. Only reason you get 10mb/s on filehosts is because of the connection the server has.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Quote Originally Posted by xfactormaster View Post
    1. I have premium account already for all the filehosts, I can remote upload within very few minutes, but download completely depends on my Internet speed.
    Eg, I can remote upload like 10MB or more speed( with my actual Internet speed is 90KBps).But download is for 90KBps, since my Internet speed is 90KBps.

2. Tried with IDM, unfortunately, that did not work any file hosts.
    Remote Upload Speed is high because filehost's server downloads the file at high speed, it doesn't depend on your network speed.
    However download does, since it is limited by your internet service provider.
    As for uploading, you need to use a fast server for uploading & downloading.

Website's:
    Wrathem.com
    Remote uploading function is done by servers of the filehosts, not by your computer/internet connection that is the reason of higher speeds. You are just commanding X filehost to download from Y and upload to their own server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information