Hello every one.

i intalled Wordpress in localhost, using wamp server. i can login using the Admin password, But when i click to get the Admin view, the Dashboard i mean i can't get the access since this msg appear :

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
from it understand that i havn't the full access, but it's the admin user and password. so the prb may be in the permission in DB ?!!

i did try to find some solution but it didn't work at all.

i hope that someone help me out here.

Sorry: i forget to mention i did try to reinstall it twice and still the same prb, even when i did make some changes from solution i found.

thanks
zouhir_info Reviewed by zouhir_info on . Impossible to login the Admin DashBorad. Hello every one. i intalled Wordpress in localhost, using wamp server. i can login using the Admin password, But when i click to get the Admin view, the Dashboard i mean i can't get the access since this msg appear : You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page. from it understand that i havn't the full access, but it's the admin user and password. so the prb may be in the permission in DB ?!! i did try to find some solution but it didn't work at all. Rating: 5