Guys, I have a website on PC games and as it is receiving very high traffic, so i am thinking of switching from free to premium hosting. So can you recommend me some good web hosting server to upload my site, which does NOT ban websites hosting warez content.
I won't be uploading any illegal file on it. All such files will be hosted on file hosting servers. I will only link those files.
And i have came cross two hosting servers. One is Hilehost and the other is webhostinghub
Can you tell are they good in their service and is it worth buying their service ? If you think of some other host, please post it over here.
raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Which is the best web hosting server to upload warez site Guys, I have a website on PC games and as it is receiving very high traffic, so i am thinking of switching from free to premium hosting. So can you recommend me some good web hosting server to upload my site, which does NOT ban websites hosting warez content. I won't be uploading any illegal file on it. All such files will be hosted on file hosting servers. I will only link those files. And i have came cross two hosting servers. One is Hilehost and the other is webhostinghub Can you Rating: 5