Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61227 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Hello everyone,

DDL's no questions asked, are a great way to gain visitors, members, and in general help your site grow consistently. (Not to mention GREAT for seo.)

Heres the problem, do submitting to DDLs take to much time from your day? That's what I'm here for, I'll submit for you, daily. My prices are reasonable in my opinion, but I'm always open to negotiate or trade.

Things I'd trade for?
    Advertising a site of mine on your forum / blog.
    Interest items (domains, rapidleech servers, hosting.. etc.)

Pricing:

Your site will submitted to all these DDLs or your own custom selection:

Trial Package - ALL DDLs submitted dialy for a week (max. 30 submissions a day) - $7.00

One Month Package - ALL DDLs submitted dialy for 1 month. (max. 40 submissions a day) - $14.95

Three Month Package - ALL DDLs submitted dialy for 3 months. (max. 40 submissions a day) - $39.29

More longer terms please contact me

Ways to get in touch with me:
    PM Me on KWWH
    MSN: sonic@who.net (I'm rarely on any other IM client, so it's best to add my msn)
    AIM: JaiiLGB
    Yahoo: supersonic11wc

Payment will be sent via
    Paypal
    +i haven't decided to if i want to use more ..
    Thanks!

Worked out a deal with pi0 - looking for more customers !
    S?nic Reviewed by S?nic on . Need someone to submit your site to DDLs daily? Check here! Hello everyone, DDL's no questions asked, are a great way to gain visitors, members, and in general help your site grow consistently. (Not to mention GREAT for seo.) Heres the problem, do submitting to DDLs take to much time from your day? That's what I'm here for, I'll submit for you, daily. My prices are reasonable in my opinion, but I'm always open to negotiate or trade. Things I'd trade for? Advertising a site of mine on your forum / blog. Interest items (domains, rapidleech Rating: 5
    Removed by Staff

2.   Sponsored Links

can i give 2 blogs, ie, 20 posts from 1 blog and 20 posts from another ?? and also.. suppose if i didnt submit today, and next day will it 40+40 or is it just 40 ? and how to do intend to submit ? rardownload ?or using any custom script ?

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mirchi View Post
    can i give 2 blogs, ie, 20 posts from 1 blog and 20 posts from another ?? and also.. suppose if i didnt submit today, and next day will it 40+40 or is it just 40 ? and how to do intend to submit ? rardownload ?or using any custom script ?
    Yes I could do 40 submissions from 2 different blogs. And I only submit what your give me, if you dont have enough submissions that day I'll just submit the ones given to me.

Thanks.
    Removed by Staff

Website's:
    PlanetPinup.com
    Added you on IM

Thread Information