Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6967 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Auto Php Curl Poster for joomla

Hi
    I need some one to code a php script page post using php curl for joomla.Which should be able to auto fill title,select category,auto taging and content should be in html and at the end save it.
    interest coder please PM me or ask here
    thanks
    hihotfile Reviewed by hihotfile on . Auto Php Curl Poster for joomla Hi I need some one to code a php script page post using php curl for joomla.Which should be able to auto fill title,select category,auto taging and content should be in html and at the end save it. interest coder please PM me or ask here thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    hoangthienlong.vn
    How much you can pay?

How much you can pay?
    are you able to do work or just a kid who ask his parent for pocket money ....may be you are kid age of 12 or 13 hahahahhaha
    get a life kid ...... when you able to understand meaning of Php then post here at least you should know abbreviation of php
    get a life kid ...... do you home work other wise your school teacher slap your ass

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    if you can explain more about it,it will be good,are you trying to fetch from other site to your site? or ?

$title='Nokia N500';
    $select category='Review'
    $auto taging='nokia,n500,review'

acutly i want to made a site mobile review site data scrape form _gsmarena so i want auto post to my joomla 2.5 + k2
    i have 50% done but it have i unable to complete because few days ago accident i am very depresses so thinking programing is not possible for me ..... if you inter4ested i will send you code .... i will pay money as you deserve i am also php programer but not very expert in cURL
    if you interested PM me i will discuses

Thread Information