Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62148 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Google Drive launching next week with 5GB of free storage?

The chatter around the long-rumored Google Drive has definitely picked up in recent weeks ? The Next Web is reporting that Google Drive will launch next week with 5GB of free cloud-based storage for all users. We had previously heard it was coming in early April, but a late-April launch is not too far off from the earlier rumors. There's no concrete detail on how exactly this service will integrate with Windows or Mac OS X, but The Next Web says it will work with desktop folders on both Windows and Mac ? which makes it sound like you can designate folders to be uploaded and synced to Google Drive. We'll have to wait a bit longer to find out how it'll work for sure (and if this rumor is in fact true), but all the signs are pointing towards Google Drive launching sooner than later.
    CyberPrince Reviewed by CyberPrince on . Google Drive launching next week with 5GB of free storage? http://i.imgur.com/P027J.png The chatter around the long-rumored Google Drive has definitely picked up in recent weeks ? The Next Web is reporting that Google Drive will launch next week with 5GB of free cloud-based storage for all users. We had previously heard it was coming in early April, but a late-April launch is not too far off from the earlier rumors. There's no concrete detail on how exactly this service will integrate with Windows or Mac OS X, but The Next Web says it will work with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's just going to have a bunch of warez uploaded to it and end up being shut down before you know it.
    My previous username was kaed

Website's:
    ihide.info
    5 thats it. i have 20gbs on dropbox
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    TechStation.org
    guys im guessing it has something to do with insync thingy check it out

https://www.insynchq.com/

it works like dropbox i guess..

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    5gb is a joke there are good file host that store files for 90+ days that give a min of 250gb for free

Thread Information