Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com

Default chatbox ignore feature

Firstly, I think it was humour that found out you could ignore yourself. Whilst completely harmless, its still a bug.

Secondly, you can ignore staff. This is a little more difficult, but i guess the ignore method should just include "user.primaryGroupId != staff && ...." or something like "!staffgroups.Any(staffGroupArray)" - this would avoid the potential problem whereby an already ignored member becomes staff.

Lastly, the chatbox modifications are really cool. +1 to JmZ.
    jayfella Reviewed by jayfella on . chatbox ignore feature Firstly, I think it was humour that found out you could ignore yourself. Whilst completely harmless, its still a bug. Secondly, you can ignore staff. This is a little more difficult, but i guess the ignore method should just include "user.primaryGroupId != staff && ...." or something like "!staffgroups.Any(staffGroupArray)" - this would avoid the potential problem whereby an already ignored member becomes staff. Lastly, the chatbox modifications are really cool. +1 to JmZ. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    yes. really cool feature. just wish it worked for more than 24 hours on some members.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

mmm mmm!
    /ignore CyberPrince
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    OJ, thanks you for ignored me from the chatbox and you deserved it

Thread Information