Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    flyviral.com

Default REAL Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers And Youtube Views! Fastest and Cheapest on KWWH

Real Youtube Video Views, Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers & Google +1

FLYVIRAL.COM

Everyone knows that Facebook and Twitter are amazing sources for traffic that let you interact directly with your customers! Get traffic, leads, sales and most importantly money with our Google +1, Youtube Video Views, Facebook and Twitter Service!

NO ADMIN ACCESS NEEDED!

All we need from you is your pages URL, and then we do the rest of the work. Get peace of mind by not having to add us as an admin, or hand over account details.

Packages and Pricing
    Worldwide / International

Youtube :-
    1000 Video Views - $15
    3000 Video Views - $25
    5000 Video Views - $45
    10,000 Video Views - $70
    20,000 Video Views - $125
    50,000 Video Views - $300
    100,000 Video Views - $600

IF A SERVICE PROMISES TO GIVE YOU 10K-100K VIEWS OVERNIGHT, THEY ARE FAKE/USING BOTS OR PROXIES/WILL GET YOU BANNED!

OUR SERVICE IS NATURALLY DRIP FED OVER THE COURSE OF 1-4 WEEKS, DEPENDING ON ORDER SIZE. ALL FROM REAL PEOPLE.

100 Youtube Likes = $8
    500 Youtube Likes = $25
    1000 Youtube Likes = $50
    2000 Youtube Likes = $70

500 Youtube Subscriptions = $30
    1000 Youtube Subscriptions = $50
    5000 Youtube Subscriptions = $200

FACEBOOK :-
    1,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $20
    2,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $40
    5,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $85
    10,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $140
    20,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $270
    50,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $600
    100,000 Facebook Fans/Likes $1200

TWITTER :-
    1,000 Twitter Followers $20
    2,000 Twitter Followers $40
    5,000 Twitter Followers $85
    10,000 Twitter Followers $140
    20,000 Twitter Followers $270
    50,000 Twitter Followers $600
    100,000 Twitter Followers $1200

GOOGLE +1 :-
    1000 Plus Ones $30
    2000 Plus Ones $50
    3000 Plus Ones $70

Facebook & Twitter Combo Packages :-
    1,000 Facebook Fans/Likes + 1,000 Twitter Followers = $35
    5,000 Facebook Fans/Likes + 5,000 Twitter Followers = $120
    10,000 Facebook Fans/Likes + 10,000 Twitter Followers = $220

FOR MORE PACKAGES, VISIT OUR SITE:

FLYVIRAL.COM

Refund Policy
    If we do not complete your order, i.e do not provide correct fans or take too long, or any reason you can justify, you will be given a 100% REFUND.

ORDER INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Send PM with what would you like to order.
    2. Then i will send you back PayPal address where to send the payment.
    3. You send me back transaction ID and the order is in progress.
    OR
    4. Order through our website. Listed above.

I'm not promising to make your video go viral on YouTube. That's up to you. What our service can do is give your video the push it needs to get going. I know this is boring stuff but, the key to getting a popular video on YouTube is having good content, as many relevant keywords you can find, a title that catches the eye & a thumbnail image that causes people to click on your video.

For example, I uploaded a video 3 months back. A song by Amber Rose. I followed the same techniques.IT'S CURRENTLY AT 1.3 MILLION VIEWS!. For verification purposes, you will see our website (http://www.flyviral.com) in the description section & watermarked on the video. It's currently ranked 3rd in view count/5th in relevance for "Amber Rose - Fame". Just goes to show what a good thumbnail will do for a video . Why can't your video do the same?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWWHErt91lTUc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

flyviral Reviewed by flyviral on . REAL Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers And Youtube Views! Fastest and Cheapest on KWWH Real Youtube Video Views, Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers & Google +1 FLYVIRAL.COM http://extremeseoattack.com/wf/image1.png Everyone knows that Facebook and Twitter are amazing sources for traffic that let you interact directly with your customers! Get traffic, leads, sales and most importantly money with our Google +1, Youtube Video Views, Facebook and Twitter Service! NO ADMIN ACCESS NEEDED! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Why are your Facebook likes much more than the others? Do you happen to have any review copies?

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    hope we can take a review before we buy

Youtube :- 1000 Video Views - $15

This is too expensive. I can get 5k views in 1 day by just using an automatic Youtube viewer Program.

Website's:
    flyviral.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Why are your Facebook likes much more than the others? Do you happen to have any review copies?
    My services are priced competitively. Facebook Likes + Twitter Followers are on the same price scale, as providing YouTube Views is less expensive.

Unfortunately, these services cost money. If I gave a review package to every poster in every forum, I'd be out of business. Below are the last two orders I've received for Facebook Likes & URLs to their pages.

https://www.facebook.com/tufluv772

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedo...73477836045872

Quote Originally Posted by gojmgo View Post
    Youtube :- 1000 Video Views - $15

This is too expensive. I can get 5k views in 1 day by just using an automatic Youtube viewer Program.
    Without the use of bots + proxies? Without the possibility of getting banned from YouTube?

I'm familiar with those programs too. Any service that adds 5k views in one day is NOT coming from real people. Much of those same programs also offer 1 Million views for $200. That should tell you all you need to know.
    Our service is drip fed over a course of 7-30 days. All from real people. All without the risk of getting banned.

I r Super Cop
    Read the rules Mr.Viral
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information