Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

35 13.36%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

211 80.53%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

16 6.11%
Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1342
    Website's:
    FileGag.com
    Yeah, we have an account setup with webmoney. I just have to figure out how to deposit funds into it. Please give me a few days to get it setup.

2.   Sponsored Links

you would use a exchanger i think

Filegag
    You added credit card or other payment system to purchase premium account? Earn only on advertising is not serious. People need PPS!

This host is dead basically. No support, no email replies, uploading is a pain in the arse cause they always drop in speed then stop completely, download speed for free users sucks and downloaders can't even buy a premium to remedy this.

Is there some secret rule that a file host won't reply to anyone's emails? Are they hiding for some reason?

Website's:
    FileGag.com
    Don't see any outstanding email in my inbox... What question did you have?

You can reply to my emails. That is what your Contact Us page is for.

increase rate for tier D please

Every country is in Tier D because I get the same earnings of $2-$3 per 1000 downloads on 500MB-1GB files. I explained this once before because making only $2-$3 on 1000 downloads says that every single person downloading my files is from a country in the Other category in Tier D. That means nobody from the United States, Europe or other countries are downloading any of my files which is simply impossible.

This is not what their chart says though but behind the scenes I know for a fact all countries are in Tier D.

Website's:
    FileGag.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lionars View Post
    increase rate for tier D please
    What country/file size you want increased?

Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post
    Every country is in Tier D because I get the same earnings of $2-$3 per 1000 downloads on 500MB-1GB files. I explained this once before because making only $2-$3 on 1000 downloads says that every single person downloading my files is from a country in the Other category in Tier D. That means nobody from the United States, Europe or other countries are downloading any of my files which is simply impossible.

This is not what their chart says though but behind the scenes I know for a fact all countries are in Tier D.
    Clearly, you would have stopped using us a long time ago if we did not pay the best. You like to post these claims, but do not back it up. Either stop using our services, or stop spamming this thread.

I have told you many times before - Find a download where you think should be in a higher group and I will show you the IP's, etc...

How about you just enable letting us see it for ourselves in our account? I know you can enable that with XFileSharing.

I don't know that you pay the best, I've never been paid from you yet.

I'm just letting you know exactly what I see every 1000 downloads. Would this not equal more than $2-3 for worldwide downloaders? How would it only be $2-3 every single time? That says every country is in Tier D because it would be higher than $2-3.

Are you saying every single download I'm getting is not coming from any countries listed in Tier A, B and C? Impossible!

Thread Information