Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62296 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    diziizle.net

Default 40k traffic sites down for 6 months

hey guys,

3 sites of mine had 40k unique visitors a day from google.

first site has 1 million pages indexed at google
    second and third site like 500.000

now i closed all my sites because my study was really killed by my time on internet

now i want to restore my old backups/websites.

will my site be a little populair again by google.com traffic? or did google removed my websites/hit etc info?

all sites indexed on google: only 1 page, so all is removed
    pasa Reviewed by pasa on . 40k traffic sites down for 6 months hey guys, 3 sites of mine had 40k unique visitors a day from google. first site has 1 million pages indexed at google second and third site like 500.000 now i closed all my sites because my study was really killed by my time on internet now i want to restore my old backups/websites. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    It depends from a lot of factors. Was traffic purely from Google, direct, what type of site was it, how active was it, etc.

You can try and see how it goes.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    A lot has changed in that time. What were the sites about? If they were news based sites then nobody wants old news. If they were warez/DDL sites forget it as with the recent file host changes and Google Panda they may as well stay offline. It all depends on their content which you didn't say.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    If its the site you have in your profile, my AV warned me not to open it, so .....

Website's:
    diziizle.net
    - those sites were appz downloads sites
    - free file host sites i only used: was mine own file host site, i closed it now, so google cant panda them
    - mt sites were wordpress sites, 99% traffic from google

so did google deleted the info that my websites were popular? its been 6 months, and 1 million (100%) of indexed pages are removed

if i start new sites/content on those domains, will it be popular by google traffic again?

detail: i opened one site after 1.5 months: and i still got 9k traffic a day instead of 18k normally, but now its been 6 months

Thread Information