Hey Guys
I am using jwplayer for my site which is based on clipbucket script the thing is that in the object code file there is a section of plugins i want to add another plug to it i tried alot of times but failed
here is the code

<plugins><?php if($hd_file || $ytcode){ ?>sharing-3<?php } ?>,plugins/related/related.swf</plugins>
like i want to add another addon suppose it would look like { ?>slowmo-1<?php } as sharing-3 is also a addon code so if we replace it with it then it works like i will get the slowmotion addon but i want both is there a way to to that
Thanks
msk19994 Reviewed by msk19994 on . How to add another addon Hey Guys I am using jwplayer for my site which is based on clipbucket script the thing is that in the object code file there is a section of plugins i want to add another plug to it i tried alot of times but failed here is the code like i want to add another addon suppose it would look like { ?>slowmo-1<?php } as sharing-3 is also a addon code so if we replace it with it then it works like i will get the slowmotion addon but i want both is there a way to to that Thanks Rating: 5