Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61191 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Anonymous - the 99%

For those who don't understand, I will waste few minutes of my time, to explain what Anonymous is, and what they are doing, and what they are not, and what they won't do for sure.

So, what is Anonymous....

Anonymous is everyone who is self-aware, aware of what is going on around him, and is ready to make a move, to warn others to wake up, when storm is coming.

Latest events on the internet, like US government trying to censor the web, triggered group of people to make an action to get attention from media. So, most harmful way, to make a protest, without getting broken bones, pepper in their eyes, and try to get other people attention, is knocking important government sites down.

In case of SOPA/PIPA, they've DDosed and took down all sites that are connected with that bill. MPAA, RIA, and lots of other sites. Why?
    That is a way of pointing finger on guilty ones, responsible ones, so YOU, who is unaware of situation, can pass your attention on what they are doing. When you see they took down several sites, and yourself see the connection (music industry, copyright) You will start seeing them in news. Curiosity will drive you on their twitter, on their site, and depending on whether you agree with them, and how much, you might end up on their IRC channel, helping them raising awareness.
    So, DDoS is just a way, to get attention. Most harmful one. No violence, just protest. Spreading word.

SOPA/PIPA is just one example. Anonymous is acting in many countries, against wrong moves of government. They are against wars, like everyone normal. They are against killing of free speech, they are against corruption, against making laws behind closed doors, making shady deals, against capitalism.

They are against those, who are against majority, us, people, and our freedom.
    It's last stand in trying to wake up as many people as possible, and get them realize what is going around them.

Don't be carried away thinking those are 'just a bunch of spoiled kids, with nothing in their heads, DDosing websites'.

No, they are just trying to save our future, and trying to wake You up, before we all lose it.

You don't have to wear the mask, or DDoS sites.
    You need to educate yourself, and become aware of where you are.

They are not against YOU, if you are ordinary citizen of the world, wherever you live.
    They are not against the internet, it's their ground, their playfield, their media.
    They will never take down sites that spread truth, places where people are gathering (twitter, facebook, reddit, etc...)

If you read all this, thanks for your time.
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Anonymous - the 99% For those who don't understand, I will waste few minutes of my time, to explain what Anonymous is, and what they are doing, and what they are not, and what they won't do for sure. So, what is Anonymous.... Anonymous is everyone who is self-aware, aware of what is going on around him, and is ready to make a move, to warn others to wake up, when storm is coming. Latest events on the internet, like US government trying to censor the web, triggered group of people to make an action to get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Aka Skiddies..

EDIT--

lol sorry. thanks for your time on helping out people understanding this group

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    If you haven't wasted your time on reading, why wasting it on stupid remarks?

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    sorry updated

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    np man..

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    what's their official twitter account? It was worth my 2-min

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    There is no 'official' of anything related to anonymous, but you can follow these two:
    http://twitter.com/#!/anonops
    https://twitter.com/#!/youranonnews

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Since when did you get all anonfag?

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Anonymous - "Herp I can DDoS, teenage power ftw"

JK, good post man.

Website's:
    XenMoney.com DGXForum.com
    Man, are you one of the Anonymous member?

Kind Regards

xeniux

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information