I created a Paypal account when I was under 18 for conducting transactions online. On a friend's request, I agreed to accept payments for him and ended up limiting my account because of a fraudulent transaction by a scammer. :/

The question I have is, now that I have turned 18, should I create a new account or reopen the old one by verifying the documents? Is there any risk of that old account being limited in the future because of what happened earlier?

Thanks in advance.
Amz Reviewed by Amz on . Reopen limited PP account or create new one? I created a Paypal account when I was under 18 for conducting transactions online. On a friend's request, I agreed to accept payments for him and ended up limiting my account because of a fraudulent transaction by a scammer. :/ The question I have is, now that I have turned 18, should I create a new account or reopen the old one by verifying the documents? Is there any risk of that old account being limited in the future because of what happened earlier? Thanks in advance. Rating: 5