Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

The Realest Nigga

Default ASUS Rampage GENE III

Basically i need someone with this motherboard to help me out, by making an iso image of their disc which was provided with the motherboard. Since i done a bios update on my mobo and it fucked up so i need to recover it and the only way to do is with the disc but i lost mine. Would really appreciate if someone with this mobo can help me out
    Hx Reviewed by Hx on . ASUS Rampage GENE III Basically i need someone with this motherboard to help me out, by making an iso image of their disc which was provided with the motherboard. Since i done a bios update on my mobo and it fucked up so i need to recover it and the only way to do is with the disc but i lost mine. Would really appreciate if someone with this mobo can help me out :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    You mean the driver disc? or?

Also did you check?

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Int...GENE/#download

The Realest Nigga
    Yeah first place i checked, they only have the seperate drivers, they dont have the disc image which has the crash free bios and the exact filename which i need if i was to burn a bios into a random disc.

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    I'll ask my friend if he has the DVD..

Can you tell me what you need exactly? file name.. etc.

Also what is the problem?

The Realest Nigga
    All i need is an iso of the dvd. From the looks of it seems that the bios update failed. But the software said that it was succesful but after the reboot everything came out blank so i guess the bios was corrupt. If you could get it would be great

Hello,

if you can't get a hold of this disc, I'd contact ASUS support and see if they have a solution. For example: maybe they can ship a replacement CD for a small fee. (few dollars)

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thread Information