Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Have you received refund from WorldWideXS?

Opening this thread is not for complaining, if I am doing anything wrong mods could close or delete this thread.

During this period, lots of clients are affected by worldwidexs's issue, as they promised us refund is on the way, but on the other hand, if you login your client area, you probably already saw that your services have been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    So you guys really think we are DDoSing them?

And I guess we will not be banned as refunds are on the way. How can you guys even expect us to issue refunds just the day after the server problems have been taken care of?

Any way, I hope the best of our clients, and hope that we will be able to come out clean out of this
    So questions are, how could they know who are we and which service we purchased from them, how much we paid for? Without these info, how could they just make refunds to us?

If they are lying, should be banned from KWWH 4ever and be added to Web Hosting Scam Databaseas well.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/1474902-post445.htm
    ruialessio Reviewed by ruialessio on . Have you received refund from WorldWideXS? Opening this thread is not for complaining, if I am doing anything wrong mods could close or delete this thread. During this period, lots of clients are affected by worldwidexs's issue, as they promised us refund is on the way, but on the other hand, if you login your client area, you probably already saw that your services have been deleted. So questions are, how could they know who are we and which service we purchased from them, how much we paid for? Without these info, how could Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    i already got my refund

When and how? I still didn't receive nothing.

Website's:
    PostLeech.com
    hi Friends Got a Message for you.....
    Admin( nick) of WWXS sent me this mail,,,,

Dear clients and prospective customers,

We want to inform you all of the following since it is said that we are runaways and we are cheaters.

Today we are going to put charges against a number of persons which names we will not mention.
    These who are responsible for taking down our shared (srv1. worldwidexs.com. au).
    We bought servers with http://guardhosts.com/ those are paid for and we were busy solving the problems but http://guardhosts.com took without any reason back the server. This is stealing and also violation the privacy of our customers.
    They have removed the server from us without any notice and they are acting on their own responsibility.

We will therefore make the necessary steps against this company since this is criminal how they act. In addition, we want to warn everyone that there is a possibility that this can happen to you if you are involved with this company.

We also like to mention the group KWWHun support forum is supporting this group on their form. KWWHun is a breeding place for people who like to destroy other according to our lawyer, this is not allowed and we will also take the necessary steps needed, if KWWHun is not willing to cooperate and stop this.

One of our employees “Shane” deliberately took down our whmcs yesterday evening, we will also press charges against him.

At this time, the owner will press charges against all involved, we are advised do everything through lawyer and will be sorted out. We go off the air until it’s solved, and will not accept new orders.
    Customers who are still with us, for example, vps or dedicated we ask everyone ASAP to find another provider.
    Repayments can be sent to: worldwidexs@gmail.com , please send a screenshot of your service and/or product and payment proof. We will refund within 14 working days. Please be aware we do not pay back days used, domains and licenses.

Best Regards,

WorldWideXS

When you got this e-mail? I got nothing from him.

And, in our client area, service which we purchased has been deleted by them already, how could we make a screenshot of it?

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    Hello,
    Just to let the you know, due to WorldWideXS, we suffered a lot with our business and with PayPal.
    We're not going to argue anymore on these matters.
    EDIT: Even their other dedicated provider suffered a huge loss due to them.
    Best regards,
    Lokesh

Website's:
    PostLeech.com
    Buddy ,

I asked him why what happened.....
    he sent this mail...he requested me to post this on KWWH....

That's all....

Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com
    They have cleared the accounts of the clients and there isnothing in the client area, how will be sent them the proofs...? Better if nick reply here clearly. I also want my domain back.....

in our client area, service which we purchased has been deleted by them already, how could we make a screenshot of it?

Website's:
    PostLeech.com
    hmm...... idk but

he Said "he is not the one who deleted the clients account.......

accyuklad( Shane) :
    who ran way in the middle of the Problem did it

when nick cam from hospital...its everything collapsed...... "

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information