Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    oh andy you will be banned again soon

i also waitng for refund 126USD
    and until now no refund made

I can't access WorldWideXS sborg !!
    services have been deleted...

WorldWideXS sborg IP:176.31.9.235 is down?

4.   Sponsored Links

did some get money back?
    and how many made dispute via paypal or other payament service ?
    we don't have any proof about payamnet expet ID trans .
    theye removed all from our accounts
    shit

All that's been said so far by the company ever since the problem started has been nothing more than bullshit. (No proof has been given, either). Nor did I receive that so called "e-mail" that's posted on the first page.

Also, most of you are probably unaware of this, but WorldWideXS has a automatic recruitment payment option set by default at PayPal. I suggest you guys cancel that quick.

And how can y'all have no proof of your transactions? If you ordered from PayPal, you're sent a Receipt of your payment to whom ever it was sent to. In this case, WorldWideXS.

You're also sent and invoice payment confirmation from WorldWideXS which is downloadable as PDF.

I've already filled a dispute and, apparently, they've set "refusal to communicate" to automatic or something.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    @uvladbro

Did PayPal refund you because they refused to communicate?

It has been said here for days for people to file a dispute with their payment processors.

After a certain number of complaints most payment processors take serious action against the vendor including freezing accounts. However the longer you wait the better the chances they will empty the account of funds and it becomes difficult or impossible for full recovery of funds.

@WDF

No, not yet. What I meant was that the dispute was automatically escalated to a claim. If the seller doesn't respond within the given time frame, which is ten days, PayPal will then automatically refund the amount back.

And of course, they're obviously not going to respond. Even if they did, they've got no proof whatsoever. If they did actually respond, though, with some of kind of BS, then PayPal will review the case with the proof/information given from both the Buyer and the Seller and judge who's right or wrong.

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    I think they well deserve to permanent ban from KWWH.
    They already clean out there PP/AP/LR.very difficult get your money back.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    @Abdur Rafi

Do you know this for certain that they have emptied the funds from their accounts?

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    @Abdur Rafi

Do you know this for certain that they have emptied the funds from their accounts?
    No idea mate,just thinking what`s they trying to do....!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information