Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61158 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking to work with a webhost as a support staff

Hello,

I'm looking to work with a webhost as a 'customer support staff'. I have had experience managing servers for more than a year and I also believe that I have good communication skills to get in touch with customers. I could reply support tickets, could work as a live chat operator and repair minor glitches in the server. I could be available from GMT 07:30 to GMT 18:30 [Timings could be changed]. Salary negotiable. Contact - Sam_Athul@yahoo.com, Sam.Athul@Gmail.com.

Best Regards,
    Sam
    Sam94 Reviewed by Sam94 on . Looking to work with a webhost as a support staff Hello, I'm looking to work with a webhost as a 'customer support staff'. I have had experience managing servers for more than a year and I also believe that I have good communication skills to get in touch with customers. I could reply support tickets, could work as a live chat operator and repair minor glitches in the server. I could be available from GMT 07:30 to GMT 18:30 . Salary negotiable. Contact - Sam_Athul@yahoo.com, Sam.Athul@Gmail.com. Best Regards, Sam Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    OP Banned
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information