Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6982 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com

Default Affected WorldWideXS Users Read

Before i start mods may close or delete this thread at anytime if i am doing anything wrong.

I have been taking a look at whats going on and i do not know the full story of why its happening, but i feel very bad that users are experiencing such a issue.

I noticed a user named Lokesh is willing to try and get the backups for these users.

I think that is very generous of him to do so. So i would like to offer each user a ftp account so either lokesh may directly transfer the backup to the ftp account provided. Or worldwidexs clients may store there backup on the ftp account until they find a new host.

We can not host the sites sorry to say, but we can try to help a bit and atleast offer a faster solution to get the backups moved out quicker.

If you would like to receive one please post here and we will get back to you.
    JamesVaporH Reviewed by JamesVaporH on . Affected WorldWideXS Users Read Before i start mods may close or delete this thread at anytime if i am doing anything wrong. I have been taking a look at whats going on and i do not know the full story of why its happening, but i feel very bad that users are experiencing such a issue. I noticed a user named Lokesh is willing to try and get the backups for these users. I think that is very generous of him to do so. So i would like to offer each user a ftp account so either lokesh may directly transfer the backup to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    Yeah James Good Thing you are doing

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    A nice gesture. Highly appreciated.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    What happened to them? Did I miss something, nonetheless nice initiative for helping them out James.

Respected Member
    Talking to one of their server providers. He has backups, but not exactly sure how to proceed on releasing them. He has no contacts with the clients on the server.

edit: get your backups here http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...s-backups.html

Website's:
    hentai-ddl.org
    I'm one of the clients, can you tell me what to do to get my files?

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    Hello,
    We have your backups secure and I'm discussing with the mod (Jesse) regarding the way to send it to the clients.
    Best regards,
    Lokesh

I do appreciated of this, you guys are really doing great things for us.
    Thx Vaporhostn and Guardhosts!

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Thanks alot guys
    PM if u need Sborg+transmission+FTP+Webmin Installation

iam paid $169 to worldwidexs.com.au for a Server
    and waited 6 days and there's still no delivery
    and. Your attempts to contact them has failed and was not responded to
    Now i want your money back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information