Quote Originally Posted by michaellin85 View Post
It has been a good 3 months since the operation of VaporHostn. We really appreciate all the support and kind words from everyone here at KWWHunction. Unfortunately, I have some personal matters in my life to take care of so I won't be able to keep up with this company anymore so that is why I've decided to close VaporHostn down. I just haven't had the chance to write anything but it seems Carlos has already mass emailed everyone.

About the backups, I talked to my account manager and she told me I would have till the end of this month to use the servers so everyone can get a backup of their sites. But for some odd reason, I have no access to the servers. I'm currently waiting on their end to see what exactly is going on.

As for the refunds, those who have paid for last month's service will get their refunds. Please PM me here or add me on skype michaellin85, so we can make some arrangements for refunds.

Again, it has been an awesome experience and we were very glad that everyone picked VaporHostn for their hosting needs. Thank you everyone for their support through good times and bad times. We at VaporHostn are honored to work with you all.
Closed the thread due to the above quoted post in the shared thread.