Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    ^^ What are you talking about??

Muchshare is stable and fast,even more after the upgrade.I have been paid 2 times in a month by them and still gathering again and again for next payout.i get 10k views and downloads in the files,how can you say they not buffer?of course they have peak hours,like all hosts.

2.   Sponsored Links

well I guess maybe I catch them on the peak hours, but those popups, if you dont have an ad blocker is ridiculous. I have emailed them asking for my money I am owed and he claims he is a new site owner and knows nothing about it, but to sign up again and promises to pay me. yea he may pay me if I signed up again, but I do not believe him about being the new site owner one bit. I tried to make a deal with him for a portion of my unpaid earnings, and he didnt wanna do it. so forget it. they should be called bitchshare..... and another host not to mess with is filebox.com. the owners name is sammy and they should call him scammy sammy...he didnt pay me $700. well its about $900 now, got all sorts of referrals on my account that make me almost $10 a day toward my account balance and I cashed out my earnings for april thinking he might pay it hopefully, but did not. I could of made a bunch of premium accounts with it and gave them away or something. but then got to thinking that would be like promoting his site while I hate his guts now. I personally been using Vidhog, but the uploading has not been working at all lately.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Also i work with filebox too and i know Sam from day one he started his hosts.Been paid all months including last one and i wait for this month but it might take a while like before 2 months but i believe he will pay.

I also work with vidhog but its upload does not work 90% of the day but they pay the next day of request.

I do not know why you face all these problems with no payments.

I no you always say that, I use to talk with him too till he disappeared one day, and deleted me from his skype contacts for no reason. and so I waited till mid last month and thought fuck it Im getting payback and exposed all his details in a thread here. pictures and everything along with a copy of a skype message where he told me to upload all episodes of the shows that was on xepisodes.com(but has since stopped streaming episodes since fox threatened a lawsuit or something,but the site is still there last time I checked.) and so sam eventually saw it and threatened to make my life a living hell if I didnt remove it, and then tried to act like he was gonna pay me till I did that, but do not believe that either. So Im not really counting on getting any future payments from my referral earnings, but there is no reason at all with muchshare.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Dont know what to tell you mate.Seems you have a lot of problems with the hosts.Hope you can solve them fast.

I no I was just sayin, I dont really try to make money from hosts anymore, been doing my own thing with my own site Potlocker.net and making decent money, and eventually hope to make way more than any host has payed me. this way I dont have to worry about getting ripped off or someone keeping a portion of the profits from my work

Banned
    EL-Warez if they paid u plz can u post a screenshot...

Regards
    DownloadsMasti

http://noob.hu/2012/05/06/aaaa.JPG
    Pending payouts for 6 months!
    Not Paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting also, muchshare is not paying!

Not able to remote upload for the last three days. Informed them twice, but did not bother to reply. Very bad service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information