First of all i want you guys to know that i will only be taking on 1 task per 48 hours. The reason for this is that i have got college to attend and also have a baby on the way so getting my house sorted for that, as you would imagine.

What you need to know?
I want to do this for people because i am at college and i need to start getting work put together showing that i can do PSD to HTML/CSS and show my tutors what i am capable of and also so that i can build up a portfolio.

How to submit?
All you have to do is say in here that you would like my service and then mail me with the information i need and the PSD/PSD's of your site.

It is as easy as that.

I look forward to coding for some people for free, i aint sure if anyone will reccomend me as i have not done this on here before but i guess all i can do is offer and hope people will let me show what i am capable of.
_brazzO Reviewed by _brazzO on . PSD to HTML/CSS Service First of all i want you guys to know that i will only be taking on 1 task per 48 hours. The reason for this is that i have got college to attend and also have a baby on the way so getting my house sorted for that, as you would imagine. What you need to know? I want to do this for people because i am at college and i need to start getting work put together showing that i can do PSD to HTML/CSS and show my tutors what i am capable of and also so that i can build up a portfolio. How to Rating: 5