Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6888 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 311 of 387 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3868
    Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ananisikim View Post
    * Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 30 days.

I can not see this warning in my page ? Can you make screenshot of it ?
    Here you go, read the last line mate.

It looks like they are already making hell lot of money from us and they don't need uploaders to work for them.

sorry I looked at the yellow section at top not the bottom of page.

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by akibaba View Post
    People have faith with netload and continue to work with netload dont cares this!

Accept it or quit. it is that simple.
    oh, really, if you don't have balance in your NL account ,you wil continue to work with netload? don't lie to the world.

and accept what? and quit what?

i am not uploading to any host, not just netload.

i just want my money to be paid out. and i won't continue to work with them no matter they paid or not.

not like you continue to earn more with netload.

what was your faith?, your faith=money.

chico:

Are you low/middle/high?

Now all these guys on ebay who selling cheap vouchers are messed up, because all their money is frozen in their Netload Accounts ^^

Maybe thats also strategy from Netload. No1 can sell vouchers instantly, because the money is not available if you make a sale.

My last payout from PayPal was on 23.07
    My next requested payout was on 03.08. This and all the other requested payouts are cancelled...

So my earnings from 23.07 to 03.08 will now be ready for payout on 03.11, because it's on reserve

Also Netload should get better statistics.
    I mean Revenue older than 30 days to Revenue older than 90 days is a big time.
    60 days... Maybe you get the money to your balance tomorrow, or in 60 days.
    You are not able to expect the money, because you dont know when this sale/money was made.

ok now im quit using netload. there will be no point left to still using it. to many rules and the most bad point is

* Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 30 days.
    they just force uplaoder to works with them no matter what they do lolz..maybe i just use my netlaod account for downlaod not to share again lolz.. btw thanks netload it's been great working with you.

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    oh, really, if you don't have balance in your NL account ,you wil continue to work with netload? don't lie to the world.

i just want my money to be paid out. and i won't continue to work with them no matter they paid or not.

Exactly charles, First they should release our pending payout and then we can think of getting back. This aint right. They are charging 15 Euro + 2% Commission. Don't you think that this is a pretty much high fees for us. First we have to wait Long 30/60/90 days to see our balance from reserved to available and then we have to pay that much fee inorder to get paid. It will take ages to do that. Those who have to pay RDP/Seedbox and server bills every month will be fucked and will leave netload for sure because they will not tolerate this long period time of getting paid.

They are still playing hide and seek with CC/Mastercard. what is this netload? How people will buy premium like this and how we will get paid on time? Now people will buy vouchers because of no standard payment gateway on your site and vouchers selling just started everywhere and it is spreading like big storm.

THEY ARE NOT PAYING IN 2 DAYS. THEY ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF US.

None of us are happy with your new crappy payment rule.

Website's:
    linktrooper.com
    Has anyone requested transfer to their bank account yet?

I am going to request a transfer. I ll see what happens

so, can anyone explain it slower ... I'm confused
    How it works? When reserved amount will be available in my current balance?
    after 90days from ... ? or it can be available even after 30 days, or what just don't understand
    if Reserve quote is 80% what it means ? I'll get after 30 days only 20% to current balance? and rest after 90 ? or what? it's most stupid system ever, I think only netload understand it

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post

It is not your money until you got it in your hand.

Even they paid you to your paypal account, also doesnt means that the money is yours. paypal can reverse it anytime and your paypal account will be in negative balance.

Even you finally got the cash in your hand, god will take it from your hand with another way.

my faith to netload is continue to work for them, not for money in first place.

Anyway, stop it, i have had enough laugh on you already. You should talk all the teach words to old charles from now on.

as I heard from a german tech place, netload can put a creating voucher code limit per account for a month to prevent
    this illegal sharing. Let you know, be quick.

Thread Information