Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6703 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 259 of 387 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3868
    Website's:
    linktrooper.com
    I am guessing they are not closing their affiliate system after knowing what happened to filesonic and oron :/

any one receive payment ??

i think that if anyone had received a payment, they would have already posted here...

this thread is moving fast
    well ive given up on NL
    it's become nearly impossible to upload since they lost PP
    can't imagine they have MORE up-loaders then before
    my best guess is since they lost a bunch of $ in the PP account they have been unable to pay all there server costs

Website's:
    universaldownload.net
    ^^ if they were smart they need to react on this situation quickly and add new payment processor and CC for buying premium so they were still on top but unfortunate............

6.   Sponsored Links

yea
    I miss a lot of post here though
    like this-morning there where 3-4 new pages
    I skimmed some but im lazy hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by amartin99 View Post
    this thread is moving fastwell ive given up on NLit's become nearly impossible to upload since they lost PPcan't imagine they have MORE up-loaders then beforemy best guess is since they lost a bunch of $ in the PP account they have been unable to pay all there server costs
    if you skipped your monthly or weekly salary, do not you get food for next month? Are fully depend on that salary? Have you not saved some money from your job? Everyone here talking like kids that pp has frozen netload's money so they are out of money and they cant pay server bills or pay affiliates.They are in this business since 2007 and they are millionare now just because of uploaders. They can pay every affiliates and server bills if they want. But the thing which came as surprise is that they are not try anything to overcome the situation. I would love to repeat the example of rapidgator. They beat the PAYPAL easily. Now they are becoming more popular and their servers have been started to suffer with high load.

all I know for sure is
    1 no one seems to be getting paid anymore
    2 my remote uploads are ALL 95-99% (not one single completed file)
    3 my direct uploads threw Zoom are 3/4 fails (and I expect a lot of incomplete's as-well)

till at-least 1 of these 3 things are fixed I see no point in even trying with NL

does netload allow to download from multible ips will i get blocked wanna remote to some over file hosts somebody plz answer

they are bad at locking accounts for sharing (multiple IP's)
    even when it's not true

I had a friend copying his TV show collection from NL to my server then uploading to RS
    he had 9 NL accounts locked (never used more then one IP) saposidly for account sharing
    I think they really just didn't like my servers download speed

if you try remoting your files better to use a second account (for login and pass) or you will likely loose everything

Thread Information