Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6887 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Woman commits suicide live on Facebook

Woman commits suicide live on Facebook
    By Christopher White

We're more connected with the world now than we ever have been in the history of mankind. Unfortunately the old saying, "alone in a crowd" seems to be all too real because even having the world at our fingertips, many people feel more alone than ever.

Sadly, a Taiwanese woman killed herself while chatting with her friends on Facebook. In addition, USA Today reported that although several people tried to convince her to stop what she was doing, nobody stepped up to call the authorities.

The woman lit a charcoal grill in her room and, over the course of an hour, took photos of herself as the carbon monoxide filled the room. At one point, after a friend urged her to open the window and put out the fire, she replied, "The fumes are suffocating. They fill my eyes with tears. Don't write me anymore." Her dying message was, "Too late. My room is filled with fumes. I just posted another picture. Even while I'm dying, I still want FB (Facebook). Must be FB poison. Haha." Her boyfriend visited her home the next day and discovered the body.

Although nobody would blame the suicide on Facebook, the anonymous nature of social media is very apparent in this case. How many people do you know online but have no address or phone number for? How would you react in a similar situation?
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Woman commits suicide live on Facebook Woman commits suicide live on Facebook By Christopher White Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Wonder how many Likes she got...

Retard
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    Ripmovies.net uniquedll.com
    somebody should have called the ambulance coz they knew she was going to die.this mishap would have been prevented and she would have been hospitalized.it reflects how people are only concerned about themselves its a shame well anyways since she died its good for Taiwan less population..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    Retard
    Do you ever tire of producing 1-word replies to topics in order to inflate your post count/e-penis?

Quote Originally Posted by radiking View Post
    somebody should have called the ambulance coz they knew she was going to die.this mishap would have been prevented and she would have been hospitalized.it reflects how people are only concerned about themselves its a shame well anyways since she died its good for Taiwan less population..
    Your positive thinking makes me laugh. You sir are an epic win.

Banned
    well some people say internet, it fries the brains.. i would say its social networking these days for the contribution

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoomer View Post
    well some people say internet, it fries the brains.. i would say its social networking these days for the contribution
    exactly.. would have never happened if she had some REAL friends

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG

Pics or it didn't happen!

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBG View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    she took pics or did you not read the story ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information