Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6984 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    coolsamhosting.com
    Why don't you guys offer monthly plans? Why 3, 6 and 12 months plan?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    balticservers.com
    We had monthly payments about one year ago. But What did we get? Spammers, botnets owners, malware, phishing, scam and much more...

After change to 3 months payment, all the bad things are gone. The network has been cleared of bad customers and became much more better. We got rid of many problems, and we have no plans to back to monthly payments. After changes, we lease much more servers for 3 months than we had monthly payments.

P.S. Opti2B server can be leased to month by month terms, but 29euro setup fee will be added.
    *BalticServers.Com - Premium hardware affordable dedicated servers, VPS.
    *Ivy and Sandy bridge servers! New prices! || Affordable Backup servers!
    *Accept: Paypal, MoneyBookers, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Cashu, Payza, Bank transfer

Website's:
    balticservers.com
    One server available. Hurry UP!
    *Accept: Paypal, MoneyBookers, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Cashu, Payza, Bank transfer

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    @balticservers I have a server with you. Actually my friend got the server for me. But over 48hrs the server and all the servers is down.
    Now when I asked my friend he said - "I don't know what's going on I open ticket and ticket randomly closed" after passed 24hrs. he said "I can't login into my account on balticservers So, I can't read or reply... What to do?"

Well, after that I by my self go to the balticservers and asked what is going on? The support guy completely ignore me and said they only able to answer to there clients. I should talk with my provider.

-So this is your business style i guess. This is not the first time - Like 6-7 months ago same thing happen they just close everything and no answer to anyone.. After when the problem fixed they open everything again and completely ignore everything...

Do you have to say anything @balticservers -Now time to speak.
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Website's:
    balticservers.com
    The support guy completely ignore me and said they only able to answer to there clients. I should talk with my provider.

He is not our customer!

Well, It is very simple. You always need to contact your reseller to get services. Many times we told you to contact your reseller. Why are you contacting us, if you are not our customer. You need to contact your provider to ask about services. We need to work with our own clients and resellers, but not with resellers clients. We do not have rights to provide information to third parties! And we can't identify you as a customer!

And many times I personally said to you - contact your reseller. We do not know about your payments, conversations with reseller, deals, ect.

Website's:
    Mybe you didn't see this -
    Now when I asked my friend he said - "I don't know what's going on I open ticket and ticket randomly closed" after passed 24hrs. he said "I can't login into my account on balticservers So, I can't read or reply... What to do?"

The reseller of yours wont able to contact you. Anyway, I will transfer the servers on my name soon.

We do not have rights to provide information to third parties! And we can't identify you as a customer! = Did I asked you Reseller Bank account? or Credit Card Number or even his email ID?
    NO - I just asked "Why the server down?" - It's hardly you need 2sec to answer. Many times it happens with DC Like OVH or Leaswebs. They didn't ignore like this? What's wrong with you guys then?
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

According to privacy policies of most hosting companies, they have no rights to tell 3rd party about the status of their client's server, unless there is a court order. You cannot blame them on this.
    Removed by Sandvik.

Website's:
    balticservers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ravim View Post
    Mybe you didn't see this -

The reseller of yours wont able to contact you. Anyway, I will transfer the servers on my name soon.

We do not have rights to provide information to third parties! And we can't identify you as a customer! = Did I asked you Reseller Bank account? or Credit Card Number or even his email ID?
    NO - I just asked "Why the server down?" - It's hardly you need 2sec to answer. Many times it happens with DC Like OVH or Leaswebs. They didn't ignore like this? What's wrong with you guys then?
    Well, you are trying to get support from 2 separate companies ( Reseller and BalticServers ). Choose one company please. I have never heard about multiple support.
    Reseller knows our emails, our telephone numbers. We have no rights to provide information for 3rd parties. We can't identify you as a customer and we do not provide any information for security. I think, that you are completely wrong.

I r Super Cop
    @ ravim

They are right. It is only the reseller who can provide you support. If they are facing issues, they should be contacting balticservers directly, not you.

Do not post any further comments.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    Today he get access and said the data center blocked the (xxx.xxx.0-255) Whole IPs without any notice And No Support!

Is that you guys do to your clients?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information