Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61142 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Help me to get my paypal back

hi guys... last week i changed my paypal password and now i forgot.. i have tried all passwords which i remembered but none of them worked and i got this message...

when i tried to reset my password i only remembered one security question...

is there anyway to contact paypal.... when i sent a mail to support@paypal.com they said me to login into my account and then click support.. wtf? how can i login if i din't remebered my password..

plz help me guys...

and if dint get my this accnt can i register a diff account without any problem... i heard someone saying that 1 ip= 1 paypal...
    devilboy23 Reviewed by devilboy23 on . Help me to get my paypal back hi guys... last week i changed my paypal password and now i forgot.. i have tried all passwords which i remembered but none of them worked and i got this message... :( http://www.imgcentre.com/images/ogin20nmn.jpg when i tried to reset my password i only remembered one security question... :( is there anyway to contact paypal.... when i sent a mail to support@paypal.com they said me to login into my account and then click support.. wtf? how can i login if i din't remebered my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Call PayPal support?

any other way?

Banned
    Website's:
    Smart-Uploads.com
    There is nothing called 1IP=1 account. According to paypal terms, you can have 2 accounts having different e-mail address with the same name. 1 account should be personal and other either can be premier or business one. But remember if you having multiple paypal accounts having same ip and different names, they might ask you for documents, if you can't provide, your all the accounts will be limited. I hope you got me.

ok then if i ding get my this id i will create another one with the same name...

but is there anyway to get this account back?

Banned
    Website's:
    Smart-Uploads.com
    But remember you need to have a different account type. Like if you having this account as personal, so your new account should be premier or business.

Well try calling them using skype and their US toll free number.

Respected Member
    toll free number: 1-888-221-1161 not listed on the website. I use it when i call

Thread Information