Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default It's time to add the Open Graph to Sites

This isn't just KWWHuncition I want this added to. I want to see the Open Graph Protocol added to all sites so if your a webmaster reading this then add it to your site.
    Full details here http://ogp.me/

Google Search
    KWWH need this to look good in Google's new search results. You know where you see images for results? Well that encourages more clicks. Your brain can't help being attracted to pretty pictures. Admit it.... you like seeing the small picks.

Facebook, Google+, and other Social Networks
    Not sure if you know but when you like or post a link to something in your stream that social network visits the site and gets the title, description and an image from the site. If you don't have an image then you don't have an image you don't get as many clicks. Also the description isn't near as accurate.

RSS Feeds
    Now before you say RSS Feeds are dead your wrong. Thanks to mobiles they are becoming really popular, you just don't realize it. Loads of popular apps like Pulse, Feedly (both of which I use daily) as well of hundreds of other mobile apps, extensions, apps, plugins, etc all still use RSS feeds and KWWHunction looks terrible in these compared to my other fetched content.

What to do?
    So this is what I want done. I want the basic open graph data added. The description is taken from the content. That's simple. It's already in the meta description so that job is done as is the title. For the image check the content for an image and add it. For example this topic has an image so that is added. If not then have a default KWWH logo image. That way this will appear and help promote and increase Traffic to KWWH.

You probably think this is a silly thing but it has a huge influence on traffic particularly in the social times we live in. 90% of the work is done by default it's just a matter of finishing it and it can be done in about 20 minutes.

Full details of how to add Open Graph to your site and all the plugins available here http://ogp.me/#implementations
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . It's time to add the Open Graph to Sites http://i.imgur.com/0f68y.png This isn't just KWWHuncition I want this added to. I want to see the Open Graph Protocol added to all sites so if your a webmaster reading this then add it to your site. Full details here http://ogp.me/ Google Search KWWH need this to look good in Google's new search results. You know where you see images for results? Well that encourages more clicks. Your brain can't help being attracted to pretty pictures. Admit it.... you like seeing the small picks. Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

hasn't this been around for like... ever?

thanks for share though, sure other people might not know about this

Website's:
    ihide.info
    looks good. lets see if the admins implement it
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Putin View Post
    hasn't this been around for like... ever?

thanks for share though, sure other people might not know about this
    Yes... yes it has being around forever.

Then again mobiles have as well yet KWWH never added a mobile theme. Will this ever be added to KWWH? I give it about a 40% chance and that's being generous as KWWH doesn't like to add things which increase traffic or make things easier for it's members.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    google.com
    nice share @ Mr happy

lemme try it
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    I think you guys should also consider oauth/oauth2.

Thread Information