Me and my friend are using dedicated server from ovh, kimisufi 16g. Luckly we got 1gb port, but problem is that now with this new low filehost rates it's not profitable for us to keep it by ourselfs, so if anyone is interested to join us on it and split the costs let me know.
Server specs are this:
Intel i5 4x 2.8 GHz
16GB RAM
2TB SATA2
10TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Connection
Windows 2008 STD

No more then 2 persons can join us since i think its best for all to keep server smooth. Server costs us 80$ so if 3 of us on it about 26$ per person, 4 about 20$. You can contact me if you have any questions or if you wan't to test it.
Please note im not trying to gain any money from this i just wan't to get cheapest service for myself and others, i can provide server payment proofs if needed.

---------- Post added 21st Mar 2012 at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 20th Mar 2012 at 05:36 PM ----------

blah, seriously no one interested in 500gb slot and encoding allowed for 20$?
meh, weird times.
DuckBre Reviewed by DuckBre on . Looking for rdp partners Me and my friend are using dedicated server from ovh, kimisufi 16g. Luckly we got 1gb port, but problem is that now with this new low filehost rates it's not profitable for us to keep it by ourselfs, so if anyone is interested to join us on it and split the costs let me know. Server specs are this: Intel i5 4x 2.8 GHz 16GB RAM 2TB SATA2 10TB Bandwidth 1Gbps Connection Windows 2008 STD No more then 2 persons can join us since i think its best for all to keep server smooth. Server Rating: 5