Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default IPPA AV Infringement

Hello,

Today i recieve this email :

Dear Sir,

NetResult Solutions Limited has been granted authority to act on behalf of the Intellectual Property Promotion Association (?IPPA?) and its members with regard to all matters concerning IPPA and its members? intellectual property rights on the internet including in relation to internet downloading, uploading, and sharing of IPPA and its members? contents (hereafter referred to as 'The Publisher').

The Publisher has the exclusive right to commercially exploit "Prestige (プレステージ) : (ABS-086) ポルノスター [2012-02-21]" including, but not limited to, all still images, moving images and other audio/video content.

We have noticed that your website, http://www.warez-4ever.net/f44/%5Bab...-1543214.html? is displaying and/or offering the The Publisher?s content ? "Prestige (プレステージ) : (ABS-086) ポルノスター [2012-02-21]".

As you have neither sought nor obtained permission from The Publisher to use this content, your present use is an infringement of The Publisher's rights.

Please immediately cease all such infringements on any and all of your web sites, delete from your servers all copies of the infringing material, and confirm to us via email that you have done so.

Nothing in this letter is intended or shall be construed to constitute an express or implied waiver of any of The Publisher's rights or remedies, including any rights or remedies in respect of infringement not explicitly stated, whether current or in the future, all of which are expressly reserved.

I hereby state that The Publisher is the owner of the exclusive rights referenced above and that NetResult is authorised to act on its behalf with respect to internet monitoring and compliance.

On behalf of The Publisher, I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorised by The Publisher, its agents, or the law.

Yours faithfully,

Takuma Yamaguchi

NetResult Solutions Limited
    PO BOX 68506
    London
    SW15 9DT
    United Kingdom

Tel: 44 (0)20 8246 4126
    Fax: 44 (0)20 8246 4130

Problem is because they contacted namecheap.com where is my domain. Is possible to close namecheap my account?
    Raven Reviewed by Raven on . IPPA AV Infringement Hello, Today i recieve this email : Problem is because they contacted namecheap.com where is my domain. Is possible to close namecheap my account? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Mate, Namecheap can lock your domain until you don't delete that stuff...

It happened with me... i will suggest you to transfer your domain to InternetBS

Jass™ what is difference on internetBS?

Banned
    Don't use namecheap.com. Transfer to internetbs (based in Bahamas) or some other non-US based registrar.

yes Raven.....

Same as Carnival_07 said.....InternetBS Nevr care about DMCA things.

from what i know there are certain jav content that is strongly monitored. even a popular high traffic adult asian forum has banned this content long time ago including prestige. From what i see your forum received this notice because you share prestige content.

Banned
    Don't listen to all those folks here who sing praises for namecheap. It is a wonderful registrar if you run some legit stuff. For the kind of business we're in, you better look for something out of US. Even Canada is safer than US. Don't wait, transfer out right now.

Thread Information