Hello to fellow KWWH members. Since I'm not an expert or something when it comes to things releated to HTML/CSS/JAVA/etc, I've been seeking a guide on how to set my blogger to have both like and send buttons on every post I make by default.

I've tried to google for some guides, but managed to find none. We can say that I'm not looking hard enough, but I decided to just post here for a guide, since KWWH is a very active community with members good at these things, and it would have been better to talk in here for me to understand things better, than read and try the guides out there.
Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . Putting an FB LIKE and SEND button on every blogger post Hello to fellow KWWH members. Since I'm not an expert or something when it comes to things releated to HTML/CSS/JAVA/etc, I've been seeking a guide on how to set my blogger to have both like and send buttons on every post I make by default. I've tried to google for some guides, but managed to find none. We can say that I'm not looking hard enough, but I decided to just post here for a guide, since KWWH is a very active community with members good at these things, and it would have been better to Rating: 5