Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6943 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Wupload Premium Account

Hi

I would like to buy 6 months of Premium to my account, is that possible? I only see the option to buy premium for one month (9?)

Best regards!
    Biqu3 Reviewed by Biqu3 on . Wupload Premium Account Hi I would like to buy 6 months of Premium to my account, is that possible? I only see the option to buy premium for one month (9?) Best regards! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

try looking here probably you will find one. http://www.wupload.com/resellers/list

no one sell 6 premium account

why would you want to invest that much money and take risk even they themselves are not taking it ? it was there before and now they clearly do not want to be accused by scamming in case of shutdown or anything, so they made it monthly only.

Look at the resellers.
    This one for example
    Code: 
    https://www.premiumissuer.com/?loc=wupload
    They'll probably set you up with a new account. Ask them if they'll just EXTEND your account if that's what you want to do.

Wupload are still accepting Paypal, they just haven't got the option for Paypal on the 180 days... Email them and ask them if they are willing to arrange a special paypal payment link for you, as you are already a customer and you just want to extend your membership with them.

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Banned
    no 6 month account. Only 1 month + rebill

Thread Information