Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61665 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Dominate the competition with All in one SERP Attack Service

RANKINATOR

Let me introduce to you the new goliath in SEO and SERP ranking: Rankinator. Rankinator is the product of countless hours of experimentation and application by our team of highly qualified SEO experts. We have come together with some of the most respected and knowledgeable members in the industry to provide you with an amazing, revolutionary, all in one SEO service.

One of the safest, most powerful methods of ranking websites is held in diversity. It is common knowledge that you should not put all your eggs in one basket. This is exactly what rankinator does; it provides you the best of all worlds in the SEO realm.
    We have effectively moved several sites up double digits in page rankings and helped overcome severe penalties implemented by Google’s vicious panda destruction system
    Don’t let Google panda push you around anymore!!!

PACKAGES

Rankinator Grenade (Package 1)
    100% Completely Unique Article
    AMR Blast and Spin to 1200 Directories
    10,000 Backlinks to Article Directory Submissions
    Link Wheel with 6 High PR Blogs (PR 4-8 TLD) and build 3000 Backlinks to them.

Turn Around Time: 11-14 Days (Usually 9) $75 Discounted from $95!

Rankinator Rocket (Package 2)
    Permanent PR 6 Homepage Do Follow Backlink
    400 Wiki Links

Turn Around Time: 11-14 Days (Usually 9) $125 Discounted from $145!

Rankinator Nuke (Package 3)
    Permanent PR 6 Homepage Do Follow Backlink
    400 Wiki Links
    500 Social Bookmarks
    35 High PR Web 2.0 then 5000 backlinks to Web 2.0s & Ping Everything for Rapid Index

Turn Around Time: 11-14 Days (Usually 9) $175 Discounted from $195!

PACKAGE BREAKDOWN AND PROCESS

Phase 1: 100% completely unique article

We have 6 different writes on staff that have over 35 years of combined experience. All our writers are native English speakers and are very proficient with SEO content creation. The article creation is the first step in each package and is one of the most important. Creating a good article sets the foundation for the AMR blast. The article will be 400-500+ words in length and will be SEO optimized. The process takes roughly 1-2 days to insure quality. You will receive the copy of your unique article as part of the delivery process. If you are using non English keywords they will be translated for this phase.

Phase 2: Article marketing (directory submission)

We use article marketing robot to blast your article to over 1,200 directories. Prior to blasting, we spin your article to 40-50% uniqueness with the best spinner to prevent redundancy. Approximately 100-300 of these directories will be auto-approved so you will get accepted on the first day of submission. After the submission is complete we use linklicious.me pro to index the links. Last but not the least; you will receive a full report of the submission including the full blast and a list of the auto approved directories.

Phase 3: Backlinks to article directory submission

Once the article marketing submission is complete, we take all of the approved URLs and blast them with scrape box. We use a variety of .com/.edu/.gov domains with a variety of PR’s normally ranging from PR0-PR7. We provide you with a verified guaranteed blast of at least 10000 URLs. We do this massive blast to your article directories instead of directly to your site to make this process as safe and anti-panda as possible. By doing this, it allows us to provide service to a wide variety of sites with no restrictions on age. When the submissions are complete, you will be given a full report on URLs.

Phase 4: High PR blogs (PR4 - TLD) link wheel and backlinks

At this stage we build a high page rank authority site link wheel which consists of 6 spokes. These are blogs and sites with TOP level domains (TLD) page ranging from pr4 to PR. Each of the sites that are created will be linked to each other and linked to your money site to ensure maximum amount of link juice, after the link wheel is created you will receive a generous additional 3000 backlinks to help improve effectiveness of the link wheel. In addition, the web 2.0 properties will be pinged for faster indexing. When the submissions are complete, you will be given a full report of the URLs. Only English article will be used in this phase but you can still use non English anchor keywords.

Phase 5: Permanent PR6 homepage backlink

This is one of the gold nuggets in the packages. The PR6 homepage link is worth $$$ in itself. The link is do follow for maximum amount of link juice and ranking power. The link is a permanent link on the homepage and is not just a temporary 1 month thing. The sites we use have a medium amount of OBLs which can normally range from 100-160. Once the limit is reached we start with a fresh PR6 page for maximum effectiveness. As a report you will receive the URL of the page in which your backlink belongs.

Phase 6: Wiki style authority backlinks

Wiki links are very important in anybody’s link building strategy, as they provide authority to your site. In this stage, you will receive 400 wiki backlinks to you money site. As the famous, Wikipedia, grows more and more popular, the growing desire to replicate does as well. The reason people try to replicate is because they know they are viewed as authority on most topics and rank extremely well. Take advantage of this growing SEO trend. When the submissions are complete, you will be given a full report of the URLs. Only English article will be used in the phase but you can still use non English anchor keywords.

Phase 7: Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is one of the easiest ways to boost your rankings and backlinks. With social bookmarking you get the best of both worlds as far as high PR and authority goes. It is important when doing social bookmarking to alternate IP’s and proxies to prevent penalization, which is exactly what we do. You will be receiving a massive 500 bookmarks in total. The bookmarks are drip fed to simulate a natural process. When the submissions are complete, you will be given a full report of the URLs. Only English characters are accepted for the majority of social bookmarking sites. If you are using non English character keywords, the translations will be used but you still will receive all the link juice.

Phase 8: High PR web 2.0 link pyramid/ backlinks to pyramid/ ping web 2.0 properties and backlinks

This phase consists of the creation of a 35 property angela and paul style high PR link pyramid. Once the submissions to the web 2.0s are created we build a massive 5,000 backlinks to these properties. After the backlinks are created and established we then ping all of the web 2.0 properties and backlinks. When the submissions are complete, you will be given a full report of the URLs. Only English article will be used but you can still use non English anchor keywords.

Feature wrap-up

In addition to the outlined process in the package details, you will receive the following:
    - Full detailed and customized reports for each stage of the process (if applicable)
    - 100% unique, professionally written article guaranteed to pass copyscape
    - Rapid Results. The well thought out strategy we use and implement on your money site will bring results very quickly
    - Incredible SEO diversity for optimal SERP ranking results

FAQ

Will you share my info with other customers?
    - No, we take the privacy of our client very seriously. We would expect the same level of confidentiality if we were a customer

Can I purchase one package several times for the same site?
    - Yes you can. Sites can have enormous benefit from repeating any of the packages.

Do I need to provide content?
    - No, you will have a custom article provided for you and it will be spun as needed for certain submissions

How many anchors/URLs do you allow?
    - We allow up to 1 URL and 3 keywords (1 primary, 2 secondary) per order

Will I get a report?
    - Yes you will get reports for all steps of the process and will receive any applicable screenshots

Will submissions be to unique sites?
    - We spend a lot of time to ensure that the link submissions are uniques and try very hard to get rid of any duplicates.

Do you accept non English keywords?
    - Yes, non-English keywords are allowed for submissions.

Which sites are not accepted for this service?
    - Adult, warez, pharma or hate sites

Does our service rank in non-us search engines?
    - Yes. It does but for optimal results you should have the corresponding country code extension. (Example: www.website.fr to rank in google.fr)

What is the turnaround time?
    - We strive very hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we like to provide the highest quality service as possible and quality takes time. I like to have 11-14 days to double check all the work and for any unseen discrepancies, but a lot of times, we deliver ahead of schedule

What forms of payment do you accept?
    We accept PayPal at the moment

How to order?

VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you DOUBLE check your order before you submit it. All of the info is just copied and pasted from the order you place when we are doing your campaign. Unfortunately we will not be responsible for any customer entry errors. Thank you very much for understanding.

Send us an email using the format below to info(at)vevcom.com titled Rankinator Package 1, 2, or 3

(*compulsory)
    Full Name: *
    Email Address: *
    Package:*
    Website Title: *
    Website URL: *
    Keyword 1: *
    Keyword 2:
    Keyword 3:
    Website Description: * Please not more than 250 characters. (Used for social bookmarking)
    Current Ranking (Position) for Keywords: *

On receiving your order, i will email you your order number, and our paypal address. Use the order number as a memo when paying and your campaign will be started immediately!

How can I contact you?

You can send me a pm
    Email me at info(at)vevcom.com
    Skype – vevcommedia

3 review copies of Rankinator Grenade available at $60!
    Vevcom Reviewed by Vevcom on . Dominate the competition with All in one SERP Attack Service RANKINATOR Let me introduce to you the new goliath in SEO and SERP ranking: Rankinator. Rankinator is the product of countless hours of experimentation and application by our team of highly qualified SEO experts. We have come together with some of the most respected and knowledgeable members in the industry to provide you with an amazing, revolutionary, all in one SEO service. One of the safest, most powerful methods of ranking websites is held in diversity. It is common knowledge that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Free review copy?

Sorry, please understand, i can't give free review copies but discounted ones.

so do u have any sample sites that u have done this on

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Any demo or previous work? sample?

I'm interested

PM me all details!

Sure, we have worked on different sites, with very good results. I can't post other people's info here - we take confidentiality very seriously - but i can assure you work is done in a very professional manner. A full detailed report is provided once we are through with your campaign.

How can i make sure that you do not use rotator or spinner?

No way. Everything i will do is outlined above. That's why i have a step by step explanation so you know my methods. On average, full effects seen in 1-2 weeks.

10% discounts for easter. Happy holidays!

Thread Information