Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61631 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Largest DDL sites for music?

Hey all,

I am looking into open free DDL sites to download music albums. I live in the USA, so it's illegal. I'm looking for alternatives to torrents, so there will be a zero chance that I'll get busted.

Could anyone recommend some sites?

Thank you,
    php111 Reviewed by php111 on . Largest DDL sites for music? Hey all, I am looking into open free DDL sites to download music albums. I live in the USA, so it's illegal. I'm looking for alternatives to torrents, so there will be a zero chance that I'll get busted. Could anyone recommend some sites? Thank you, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Use private torrents then

I could never get invites to private torrents. How easy or hard is it to get busted from downloading from Demonoid?

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Buy DVD's from shop rather than getting arrested for 10 years
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Demonoid i would not use them a lot of open trackers on there or they was the last time i used them

find a private tracker

Quote Originally Posted by jetli68 View Post
    Demonoid i would not use them a lot of open trackers on there or they was the last time i used them

find a private tracker
    What are some good open private trackers?

Are you guys saying that DDL sites are a no go?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Depends what you understand as what a 'DDL' site is. The general term is a site like this: http://twilight.ws/

They link to forums / blogs which list links to illegal files. So if you're afraid of the authorities there a no go.

Safest are: Private Torrents (Iptorrents.com, sceneaccess.org) but you need invites for them (which are progressively harder to get) or Usenet with SSL (I use sunnyusenet.com but Astraweb or Giganews is also good) and use sites like nzbmatrix.com.

Would Usenet be free for music albums?

Quote Originally Posted by jetli68 View Post

find a private tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Depends what you understand as what a 'DDL' site is. The general term is a site like this: http://twilight.ws/

They link to forums / blogs which list links to illegal files. So if you're afraid of the authorities there a no go.

Safest are: Private Torrents (Iptorrents.com, sceneaccess.org) but you need invites for them (which are progressively harder to get) or Usenet with SSL (I use sunnyusenet.com but Astraweb or Giganews is also good) and use sites like nzbmatrix.com.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Perhaps your Internet provider provides Usenet (or officially called NNTP) or else you have to pay for a subscription at the companies I mentioned. Price is about $10 per month.

music hmm, can you try : freshremix.ru, avaxhome.ws, mp3s.su, hqmusic.info
    Yahoo: Keosoft90 | ICQ : 570-630-903| MSN : keosoft90@hotmail.com | AIM : Keosoft90
    KWWH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information