Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61931 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rom-world.org

Default Shareonall

I have found this site recently >> http://shareonall.com/

This site uploads to most hosting sites, but which ones listed works with remote uploads to RS, I know it uploads to RS too but it doesn't upload to my account or have I missed something.

I need it to either upload or remote upload to RS for my points. Here are the sites listed but it only uploads to 5 hosts at one time no more:

www.depositfiles.com
    www.filefactory.com
    ifile.it
    www.mediafire.com
    www.megaupload.com
    www.netload.in
    www.rapidshare.de
    www.rapidshare.com
    www.sharebase.de
    www.uupfiles.com
    www.uploaded.to
    www.vip-file.com
    www.zshare.net

I know Mediafire remotes to RS but it would be nice to have some others too, its a great site plus files you upload will last a bit longer if uploaded to more than RS or MU
    will Reviewed by will on . Shareonall I have found this site recently >> http://shareonall.com/ This site uploads to most hosting sites, but which ones listed works with remote uploads to RS, I know it uploads to RS too but it doesn't upload to my account or have I missed something. I need it to either upload or remote upload to RS for my points. Here are the sites listed but it only uploads to 5 hosts at one time no more: www.depositfiles.com www.filefactory.com ifile.it www.mediafire.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    comeon does anyone know the answer to my question

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    I've been using ShareOnAll for a long time, last time I checked if you used their uploader, you can do more then 5.

Also NetLoad, MegaUpload, MediaFire, and zShare can be remoteuploaded to any other file-hoster that supports remote uploading.

I haven't tested the other ones yet.

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Top man thank you

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Hey do you know why some of my files are taking a while to upload to the 2 sites I chose MF & MU.

I have upload 1 file and still 2 hours later it says it uploading but other files I have uploaded after that file have uploaded ok, strange.

Shall I delete it and upload again, but I don't want to keep uploading to the site thinking will or won't my files be available minutes not hours after the upload

Thread Information