Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62574 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default Best CPA network fo Adult Image Hosting site

OK. So as you know I started Image Hosting site for adult pictures...

I hope that I would make 1:10.000 CPA conversion so I can pay max 27$ for my affiliates and I will earn 35$. I thought that is the worst CPA conversion and I hopped that will be better in reality... ... But in reality this is much bigger number....

I sent about 30.000 hits to awempire nastydollars and hugetraffic. On hugetaffic I had 1 sell and I
    wanted to test it. I register on my own ad... ... and I DID NOT GOT EMAIL FOR VERIFICATION on Fling... So after huge discussion I decided to go Matrix-cash.com - They have really good revshare program so I thought this will be gr8 for me...

After sending 9000 unique clicks on their ads (I have "Continue to your image" code and popunder) my conversion is 0:9000... verry sad

I don't know what should I do know and what am I do wrong... Please help me before it is too late (before we spread our money to our affiliates and earn nothing)... If I fail this will be the biggest fail in my life...

Tnx
    John Reviewed by John on . Best CPA network fo Adult Image Hosting site OK. So as you know I started Image Hosting site for adult pictures... I hope that I would make 1:10.000 CPA conversion so I can pay max 27$ for my affiliates and I will earn 35$. I thought that is the worst CPA conversion and I hopped that will be better in reality... ... But in reality this is much bigger number.... I sent about 30.000 hits to awempire nastydollars and hugetraffic. On hugetaffic I had 1 sell and I wanted to test it. I register on my own ad... ... and I DID NOT GOT Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    Why you don't try a CPC or CPM?
    CPA is really hard for a image host.

I have tested CPA with image host. The conversions were horrible. Actually no conversion at all.

Try CPM instead.

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    Can u suggest some networks...?

Thread Information