Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61047 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question peeje.com | 4 ever storage, no limits | Positive energy site <3

http://www.peeje.com
    About: We at Peeje believe that the the internet should be free, and as a part of that so should file hosting. We believe that everyone across the world should be able to share their content without any speed or wait limitations. We believe in a better internet. This is a short manual introducing you to our free-service. Our philosophy is to offer an absolutely easy-to-use service for you to send your files to other people. That is why you do not have to sign-up in order to use our service. To start, you simply click on "Browse" and select a local file on your hard-disk. Then just click the "Upload" button and wait. Uploading might take from a few seconds up to 30 minutes, depending on your internet-connection and the file size. We are currently offering files up to 1GB in size. After your upload has finished, you will be given a download-link and a delete-link instantly. You can then share the download-link with other people using your email, website, facebook, or via your favorite forum or blog. Thats it! Easy, isn't it? It doesn't matter if you just expect one download of your file or over 100,000 downloads. We will host your file forever, unless you delete it using the provided delete-link. If you still have questions regarding this free service, please email us through our contact page.
    What is Peeje(p'jee) ?

Peeje stands for positive energy.

Look around the world and you will see negativity everywhere.

So we decided to build a community for people to change that, and thus, start a revolution of positivity.

We created a place for you to come be happy, get inspired, and share your positivity.

Peeje is the positive energy humanity community.

We started with hope, which developed into an idea. An idea to better the world.

Our vision is for Peeje to become an international symbol of positivity to help make the world better.

"Change your thoughts and you change your world." --Norman Vincent Peale
    4 ever storage? What space do they have? 1000000000 Petabytes?
    No premium? No downloads limits, thats crazy!!!!!!!
    To good to be true?

The site has been online a long time!
    r00ts Reviewed by r00ts on . peeje.com | 4 ever storage, no limits http://www.peeje.com 4 ever storage? What space do they have? 1000000000 Petabytes? No premium? No downloads limits, thats crazy!!!!!!! To good to be true? The site has been online a long time! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Yes, they are legit.. I know the admin and he promised that site will be running for years.

They are making money from ads.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Legit L O L this is a blog with a file host attached this looks like the worst file host I have ever seen and I seen some crappy file host

DJboutit:
    Doesnt have to be. What a host with a community, wow thats gr8t.
    Positive energy. Dont come here with your negative one!

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    I have only seen like 3 people on here talking about it I am a member of like 10 warez forums I have never seen one link or any post talking this fake file host. The main page is a blog there is not 1/10000000000000000000000000000 anything that says it has anything to do with a file host

Website's:
    gwarez.cc hd-movies.cx drop-games.org
    no paid

damn - alot of haters on here

lol

i'm with BattleDuty...peeje is legit...i've been transferring all my files on deir

Quote Originally Posted by r00ts View Post
    DJboutit:
    Doesnt have to be. What a host with a community, wow thats gr8t.
    Positive energy. Dont come here with your negative one!
    lmao

well said.

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Now if they start paying all bitches will jump there..

Quote Originally Posted by BattleDuty View Post
    Now if hey start paying all bitches will jump there..
    hahaha

w0rd.

I r Super Cop
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information