Hey i had a question for everyone not sure if this is the correct section to post.

I live on a uni campus and the system seems to block KWWHunction and a few other sites i visit due to it having relations and words dictating illegal activities.

Is their any type of free proxy that i can use that is pretty fast i live in the Oklahoma (US) area or at least something in which would allow me to keep bypassing the campus proxy.

At the moment i am using a friends server located on dream host to proxy my connection, but it gets really slow at times.
JamesVaporH Reviewed by JamesVaporH on . VPN or Proxy Request? Hey i had a question for everyone not sure if this is the correct section to post. I live on a uni campus and the system seems to block KWWHunction and a few other sites i visit due to it having relations and words dictating illegal activities. Is their any type of free proxy that i can use that is pretty fast i live in the Oklahoma (US) area or at least something in which would allow me to keep bypassing the campus proxy. At the moment i am using a friends server located on dream host Rating: 5